Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Yes! They have the license! :banana

Why So Serious? Because they will arrive at Hot Toys...... - 17 July marked the release date of The Dark Knight movie, we can’t wait for it, and we know you can’t either......If you cannot feel the atmosphere yet, maybe we could help! Today, we proudly announce that Hot Toys has been granted the license of The Dark Knight and will release numerous 1/6th collectibles in 2008. Glue your eyes on your monitor as they will suddenly show up at HotToys.com.hk.

"Numerous!" :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Re: Hot Toys -The Dark Knight

Just got the email too:rock

Why So Serious? Because they will arrive at Hot Toys...... - 17 July marked the release date of The Dark Knight movie, we can’t wait for it, and we know you can’t either......If you cannot feel the atmosphere yet, maybe we could help! Today, we proudly announce that Hot Toys has been granted the license of The Dark Knight and will release numerous 1/6th collectibles in 2008. Glue your eyes on your monitor as they will suddenly show up at HotToys.com.hk.

AWESOME NEWS!!!! :rock Hot Toys is looking to make up for their Batman Begins Figure Bomb! :rock :rock

Please move this to General Movie/TV Collectibles, mods!

Yes! They have the license! :banana

"Numerous!" :rock :rock :rock

DAMN RIGHT! :rock Way to go Hot Toys!

Hot Toys is going to RULE 2008 in the 12'' figure department.

-The Dark Knight
-Iron Man
-PREDATOR
-ALIEN
-AvP:R (more!)
-PotC
-Rocky III
-Appleseed

DAMN RIGHT! :rock Way to go Hot Toys!

Hot Toys is going to RULE 2008 in the 12'' figure department.

-The Dark Knight
-Iron Man
-PREDATOR
-ALIEN
-AvP:R (more!)
-PotC
-Rocky III
-Appleseed

It's insane! If they announced the Blade Runner license, I'd probably have a heart attack.

Awesome. :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Hurry up and announce the TDK Joker specifically, Hot Toys... so I can cancel my DC Direct one :lol

Awesome. :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Hurry up and announce the TDK Joker specifically, Hot Toys... so I can cancel my DC Direct one :lol

yeah i agree. the DC direct looks pretty bad.
~~i know i'm getting Predator, all 3 Appleseed figures, and probably whatever other Predator figures come out from AVP:R, and Batman & Joker.

Back