SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts?

cc08-AaylaSecura.jpg

For the first time, I'm saying this, head looks kinda big for the body on this one. Definitely want to see robeless shots before I make my choice.

awesome!!!! about time they announced something new. i'm totally getting one. too bad i won't have it in time to take with me to star wars weekends to have her autograph the box.

Actually it just seems like her head is big because of the lekku (head-tails, yeah I'm a nerd). The actual face and head are normal sized, but even Amy Allen with the costume would appear to have a big head. It's done right, but it just seems off. Masks and costumes do that; it feels wrong but it's accurate to the actual costume.

Glad I won't be participating in this PPO. The fanboys are going to make those servers go into nuclear meltdown.

Actually it just seems like her head is big because of the lekku (head-tails, yeah I'm a nerd). The actual face and head are normal sized, but even Amy Allen with the costume would appear to have a big head. It's done right, but it just seems off. Masks and costumes do that; it feels wrong but it's accurate to the actual costume.

I'm not sure on that one Cap, I understand she's got the dreads there, but still, something's not favorable in this image of the figure, which is why I'm waiting for the rest.

movie2_bg.jpg

Back