Wall-E Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
UltimateWall-E.jpg

For $189

https://www.gearlog.com/2008/04/disney_enters_robotic_toy_mark.php

Why do you have to have Lord of the Rings stuff, or Star Wars? Seriously, Why?

I wasn't being a tool. I just meant why do you have to have one? The movie isn't even out so how do you know you'll even like it? Or are you into robots and stuff?

I wasn't being a tool. I just meant why do you have to have one? The movie isn't even out so how do you know you'll even like it? Or are you into robots and stuff?
As I stated above, I'm a fan of everything Pixar does, there is no doubt I will love this movie. And yes I'm into robots, just look at my avatar and sig. :D

Pixar's last couple of movies have been excellent. It's from the writer of Toy Story, Monsters Inc, and Finding Nemo, so it shouldn't dissapoint

I just watched the trailor on youtube. Looks different for sure. I like a lot of Pixar stuff too so it should be decent I'd guess although this one looks really centered around the robots actions with limited dialog. That could be a little strange at first.

the story line and plot seems really well done, im anxious to see this movie also.

Back