Star Wars: Clone Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Star Wars fighting game has been attempted multiple times but it just never works.

The problem is that one hit with a lightsaber should kill/disable the opponent. Since nowadays SW is a kids thing this can never happen. Until there is a way to allow a lightsaber to do its thing there will never be a real Star Wars fighting game.

A Star Wars fighting game has been attempted multiple times but it just never works.

The problem is that one hit with a lightsaber should kill/disable the opponent. Since nowadays SW is a kids thing this can never happen. Until there is a way to allow a lightsaber to do its thing there will never be a real Star Wars fighting game.

WELL.....Jedi Outcast has some badass multiplayer modes that was pretty much a battle royale of lightsabering and force powers.

yeah, but we're talking about a fictional weapon so you could make a fighting game and make it work. It just hasn't been done yet. :lol

Looks EXACTLY the same as this

51HW5856ETL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm not complaining, I loved that game, but it looks the same

Eh, I hope it's not like that. As much as I liked (wanted to like) the ROTS game, the fighting really was quite crappy.

Really? Buddy and I would spend hours playing that game. Granted, it was a bit repetitive, but it was great fun. Grevious was the cheapest bastard in the game.

Back