The Indy Acquisitions ("Look What I Found") Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
And so it begins...

I found these on the way home from work today at a hole-in-the-wall Kmart:

hasbroindy_wave1.jpg

The entire 3.75" RAIDERS wave! :rock

No KOTCS or Deluxe or 12" figures there... but they did have tons of the Adventure Heroes, which I won't be collecting. And they had the jeep as well, but I only wanted the Cargo Truck.

Still, it has begun. The toys are hitting!! (And they'll be everywhere in just over 24 hours).

Share your hauls here.

Quick -- go back! GET THE JEEP! I hear it's gonna be hard to find. Complete your set. GO! NOW! Don't walk -- RUN!

:D

Nice haul. Now I fear for my wallet.

BTW, don't hold me to this... but I believe that the Staff of Ra Headpiece relic that comes with the Marion figure is 1/4 scale! (yes, could very well work for the PF) :google

:rock

BTW, don't hold me to this... but I believe that the Staff of Ra Headpiece relic that comes with the Marion figure is 1/4 scale! (yes, could very well work for the PF) :google

:rock

Looks to be somewhere between 1/6 & 1/4.

Looks to be somewhere between 1/6 & 1/4.

It's definitely too big to be 1/6 scale. In fact, it might even be slightly too big to be true 1/4 scale.

BTW, these "Relics" are the coolest idea Hasbro's had in years. Definitely the best pack-in I can recall. :clap

Did you open any of the figures? I have a few Indy's and Marion, but I did not get the redemption form to place the stickers on for the mail away item.

I opened ALL of them. No redemption form in any of the eight RAIDERS figures. :huh

Must be in one of the KOTCS figs (which also come out Thursday).

I opened ALL of them. No redemption form in any of the eight RAIDERS figures. :huh

Must be in one of the KOTCS figs (which also come out Thursday).

I will probably email Hasbro to see what the deal is. All things considered, these are great little toys. Should keep me busy until the SS Indy stuff arrives.

BTW, I'm glad I didn't pre-order the 3.75" figures online. At least half of the Whip-Action Indy figures they had in the store had HORRIBLE eye paint. Some of the Belloqs, too. You'll definitely want to give these figures the once-over in the store before heading to checkout.

BTW, I'm glad I didn't pre-order the 3.75" figures online. At least half of the Whip-Action Indy figures they had in the store had HORRIBLE eye paint. Some of the Belloqs, too. You'll definitely want to give these figures the once-over in the store before heading to checkout.

Thw Whip Action is probably my favorite of the batch I got. I have that, Marion, the "Super Poseable" Indy and the Deluxe Idy with Idol. The working holster sucks on the Indy's as does the whip.

I actually like the SA Indy the best, so far. The Sallah is actually a good figure, too. Very good likeness for the scale.

Here are a couple of quick pics (with a crappy point-n-click camera that was nearby), including some with the RAH Shock Trooper showing the scale of the Headpiece and Nurhachi Urn (though they are a bit bigger than they appear in these pics, for some reason. The headpiece is much bigger than the palm of his hand):

hasbroindy_2.jpg

hasbroindy_3.jpg

hasbroindy_4.jpg

No problem. Sorry for the shoddy pics... but they're the best I can do at the moment. ;)

Yeah, I'm increasingly convinced that the Headpiece and Urn are 1/4. Probably others as well.

BTW, you couldn't tell from the earlier pics online but the Sankara Stone is also a bit translucent and looks cool if you shine a light through it. :idea It appears to be 1/6.

I'm not gonna worry about that too much having PO them online. I mean these are just little action figures so no biggie there but nice find!!!

I got my Lost Journal of Indiana Jones in the mail today.

Back