VANDERSTELT'S TTT- finished litho ART

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Here is the latest news I just sent out to my newsletter group regarding the TTT lithographs:

" I have been given the OK to show the image of the artwork by New Line!
Right now, I am waiting for "final approvals", so the actual,final artwork may change slightly if I hit a bump in the road.I promised that this newsletter group would have a first peek, so here you go!
I will be posting this news on some of the other forums right after this email as well.
If I get a positive response, and a good percentage of you wish to "Pre-Buy" this litho, then I might consider setting up a place in my Ebay store to place your order early, for those of you that want the lower numbers. I have a fair chance the art will not change at all, but it may if there is a change request. If you end up Pre-buying, it is a small risk you take, but I'm not too worried! Take care all,"

JV

TheTwoTowersVanderstelt.jpg

Holy Crap!! That is amazing. Not that I'm/we should be surprised after the FOTR one but man this thing is just amazing. It really does look like screen captures thats how dead on this is.

Amazing. Simply amazing. Can't wait for mine! What an addition. I want to display these with my Weta collection.
When do you start work on the ROTK one Jerry? As soon as this one's done and dusted? I can't wait for it! Will all the other characters and creatures not yet depicted be on it? Again I can't wait! I hope you do ones for The Hobbit too!

Amazing. Simply amazing. Can't wait for mine! What an addition. I want to display these with my Weta collection.
When do you start work on the ROTK one Jerry? As soon as this one's done and dusted? I can't wait for it! Will all the other characters and creatures not yet depicted be on it? Again I can't wait! I hope you do ones for The Hobbit too!

Thank you :)

I plan to get on ROTK ASAP, but have some other projects to get done first. As far as the characters in ROTK, that's a tough question to answer, because there is so much going on in the final film. Any characters aside from the original 9 walkers that have already appeared, may have to take a backseat to new ones due to limited space. The Witchking and the King of the Dead are "musts" in this piece for sure! Arwen too.

JV

Beautiful! I will certainly be 'pre-buying' if the option becomes available :D

This Lithos in my opinion look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the theatrical posters. Amazing work man just mindblowing! I love Shadowfax dead center

I passed on the FOTR, but TTT was my favorite of the 3 films. This one is going to be a must-have for me I think. The art is outstanding.

Jerry,
You're ability to make these pieces with such amazing photo-realism is mind blowing. I try to make illustrations as realistic as you and don't even come close. I am just in awe at the talent you have and your abilities, you are a master of your craft. Keep up the great work.

The Witchking and the King of the Dead are "musts" in this piece for sure!

JV

Excellent. I know I want the Morgul Lord Witch King as my remarque for the RotK litho.

Awesome job Jerry.

It looks great!

:clap

This is a spectacular piece Jerry :monkey5
I hope I can get some money together for it
Cant wait to see what you have planned for ROTK

Thank you :)

I plan to get on ROTK ASAP, but have some other projects to get done first. As far as the characters in ROTK, that's a tough question to answer, because there is so much going on in the final film. Any characters aside from the original 9 walkers that have already appeared, may have to take a backseat to new ones due to limited space. The Witchking and the King of the Dead are "musts" in this piece for sure! Arwen too.

JV

...and don't forget Denethor! No surprises here, the first litho was stunning, as is this one :monkey5. I love the transition of Frodo from the first to second litho!

Wow, fantastic piece Jerry. It's got such great balance. I'd say that it turned out even better than your FOTR litho, and that piece was stunning as well.

Thanks again everyone.

Denethor, yes, of course! He must appear as well. Frodo will continue to transform to quite a messed up guy by the time we get to MT. DOOM. ROTK will have the most challenging layout of all.
That one is going to be tough... very tough.

And if anyone does want to "pre-buy", I will be sure to include a simple disclaimer, that the actual final artwork MAY change slightly due to a possible change order if , say, an actor wants something altered, or worse, removed. This is an extreme case, but it can happen. I doubt it, based on last round, but you never know.
I'll be sure to come back and inform ya'll if I decide to open up the TTT lithos ( both Limited Edition and Collectors Edition ) in my Ebay store for Pre-buy status.

Back