Ancient Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
alright now that i have announced that the predator bug has bitten me hard. whats the main differences between the Ancient Predator and the Ancient Predator Asian version?? sideshow's description is pretty crappy so i'm clueless.
also, what is a good price for these???

alright now that i have announced that the predator bug has bitten me hard. whats the main differences between the Ancient Predator and the Ancient Predator Asian version?? sideshow's description is pretty crappy so i'm clueless.
also, what is a good price for these???

Only difference between Sideshow's Ancient and the Asia Ancient is the bio mask. That's it! Sideshow's bio had some detailing on top, while the Asian version was clean and simple. Both had a pebbly texture. Here are a couple of pics of the Asian Pred. :D

P1010113.jpg

P1010369-3.jpg

P1010363.jpg

The Ancient is the last Pred I need fro the set. Though I prefer the SS exclusive myself....I know it's not gonna be cheap. The HT pred bug has bitten allot of us Hairless! Both versions regularly go on ebay in excess of $400.

I have the Asian Ancient displayed/pristine condition in my curio. I had been thinking about selling it... Let me know if interested.

The Ancient is the last Pred I need fro the set. Though I prefer the SS exclusive myself....I know it's not gonna be cheap. The HT pred bug has bitten allot of us Hairless! Both versions regularly go on ebay in excess of $400.

I saw an asia version end at $920 a couple of weeks ago... Unbelievable...

These aren't NECA toys prefused...

If you didn't get this for retail when it was released for $150 thats to bad.
But to call it down just because the price has increased, come on now..

well... i have to admit i have a limit and once it reaches it i call it quits and refuse to buy.
i think that the $1400 for one of these is indeed way too much, but i can see $400-500 for some of them. hopefully abnpredator got my PM and i'll have a chance at getting his.

These aren't NECA toys prefused...

If you didn't get this for retail when it was released for $150 thats to bad.
But to call it down just because the price has increased, come on now..
these aren't Boba Fett figures, either.

the ancient was in the movie for less than a minute and had no dialogue, or impact on the plot.
and the rest of the movie sucked.
i also wouldn't buy any of the humans from AVP for $150 if they made those.

i could understand the p2, or elder figures hitting $400, but not this thing.
________
HISTORY OF BMW MOTORCYCLES HISTORY

Last edited:

the ancient was in the movie for less than a minute and had no dialogue, or impact on the plot.

they were also a limited amount of them made. or so i am told. so when the supply is low and the demand is high you see these prices go up... :monkey3

soo... what you are saying is if they took said faceless character whom had no lines, or impact on the plot.... put him in later movies because of the strong fan following, he would be worth the money due to the rarity?? sounds like another character from another universe with the same fate.
:D

soo... what you are saying is if they took said faceless character whom had no lines, or impact on the plot.... put him in later movies because of the strong fan following, he would be worth the money due to the rarity?? sounds like another character from another universe with the same fate.
:D
AVP was not Empire Strikes Back, so i doubt there's gonna be a huge Ancient following, if any.
and Fett totally had lines, and definitely had impact on the plot.
he also looked cooler.
________
Green crack

Last edited:
Ancient had lines, did he roar, or make those clicking sounds in the flashback?

See I told you he had lines.
you're thinking of the Elder predator in P2:p
he said "take it".
he also established the predator "honor" culture thing by giving that flintlock to Murtaugh.
that alone is worth a damn $400 figure.

Ancient was pretty much worthless in AVP.
so, there.
________
CB350F

Last edited:
Back