Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

FROM THE HOT TOYS NEWSLETTER 4/29/08

Just wondering if you like the MAN who made with IRON…… - Before the Dark Knight arrives, another Marvel Hero - the IRON MAN will hit the theatres this week, and our Hot Toys team is ready to watch the first showing together. Didn’t we tell you how much we love movies? Here is the much-anticipated news you are looking for: To celebrate the debut of Iron Man, Hot Toys has been granted the license of this super hero and our Creative Team has started to work on the MMS series. Meanwhile, let’s buy the ticket online and enjoy the movie before the figures come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif

is this from the newsletter?

Hot Toys Newsletter said:
Just wondering if you like the MAN who made with IRON…… - Before the Dark Knight arrives, another Marvel Hero - the IRON MAN will hit the theatres this week, and our Hot Toys team is ready to watch the first showing together. Didn’t we tell you how much we love movies? Here is the much-anticipated news you are looking for: To celebrate the debut of Iron Man, Hot Toys has been granted the license of this super hero and our Creative Team has started to work on the MMS series. Meanwhile, let’s buy the ticket online and enjoy the movie before the figures come out.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

WOW i can't even imagine how cool this figure will be.

Can you say sellout?

ironman.gif

This is going to be an incredible looking figure! I wasn't planning on getting any figures from the movie, but this just changed my mind. I hope we see it soon.

HT + IM = :rock

"Before the Dark Knight arrives, another Marvel Hero - the IRON MAN will hit the theatres this week" Maybe thats a hint for Batman Dark Knight from Hot TOys. This is exciting news...

Well....that does it. Just canceled every thing from the Sideshow Archives to the Koto 1/6. I have a feeling since its HT we'll get a Mark 03 and a Mark 02 for sure and I have a feeling a Tony Stark out of it too ala the Clark Kent figure....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back