Hot Toys – MMS 65 - AppleSeed Saga ExMachina- Tereus 1/6th Full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Here's the full lowdown, looks freakin sweet to me, can't wait.

And the good news for all you who missed out on the first two, they're getting a re-release!

I'll post the spec for the snap kits in a few minutes.

Hot Toys – Movie Masterpiece Series - MMS 65 - AppleSeed Saga ExMachina
Tereus 1/6th Scale Fully Poseable Model Kit

Product Description:
** Approximate 31 cm tall fully poseable model kit
** over 15 points of articulation
** Weapons & accessories include:
- ES.W.A.T Riffle- HECATE stg 1002
- ES.W.A.T HandGun- HECATE P-08
- HandGun
** Display base with ExMachina logo and Tereus name plate
## simple assembly is required

{Release date: Q3, 2008}

**Additional news: As per collectors’ request, we decide to re-produce Briareos Hechatonchires & Deunan Knute 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Model Kits, and re-launch with Tereus in Q3, 2008.

ASEM_All_01.jpg

ASEM_All_02.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_1.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_2.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_3.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_4.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_5.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_6.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_7.jpg

ASEM_Tereus_8.jpg

I'll be getting him for sure!! I kind of hope they stop here otherwise all my money goes on Appleseed toys...:wacky

I was an idiot for passing them up the first time around. I won't make the same mistake again.

WOO! Tereus!

I was an idiot for passing them up the first time around. I won't make the same mistake again.

WOO! Tereus!

I hear you. :) I was lucky to order them in time and now I have them, but a very good friend of mine passed on them and he was sorry. He barely restrained himself not to buy them off ebay. And on ebay there are some "nice" prices. now it's the second chance :joy

Haven't seen the other thread, but this is a great lookin' figure! Couldn't afford both of the first two and settled for Deunan. Tereus looks like he'll make a good partner for her until I can find a way to part with $200 for Briareos!

There is already a 2 page thread on him, WTF?? Why not post ithis there??

Feel free to move, but when I receive the hi-res pics (these are bigger than the ones on their web-site) and the full spec.
I always start a thread so those who want to see it in detail don't have to wade through pages of diatribe and discussion, the pics and spec are always on the first page.:peace

Wookster,

I appreciate you posting these up front as you did. I personally did not know there was another thread concerning Tereus, and am elated to find that Hot Toys is continuing the line for Appleseed. This is the exact figure I would like to add to the pair of Deunan & Briareos!

Thank you so much for posting the info and making it even harder for me to wait for the two original figures which should arrive to me this week.

Product Description:
** Approximate 31 cm tall fully poseable model kit
** over 15 points of articulation
** Weapons & accessories include:
- ES.W.A.T Riffle- HECATE stg 1002
- ES.W.A.T HandGun- HECATE P-08
- HandGun
** Display base with ExMachina logo and Tereus name plate
## simple assembly is required

only 15 points of articulation...mnnn:confused:I thought this figure used the truetype body with more than 38 points of articulation

Here's the full lowdown, looks freakin sweet to me, can't wait.

And the good news for all you who missed out on the first two, they're getting a re-release!

{Release date: Q3, 2008}

**Additional news: As per collectors’ request, we decide to re-produce Briareos Hechatonchires & Deunan Knute 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Model Kits, and re-launch with Tereus in Q3, 2008.

Oh man, thank you so much jeff for this! I can stop hunting these down now and just sit tight! cheers bro! :rock

This is AWESOME news!!! I just got a great deal on Deunan and this will give me time so that I can get Briareos too!! Thanks Wookster!! :rock

Yep, nice there's a new Appleseed figure. Not so happy about the re-release of the other two though. Good for the people that missed them the first time around, but does that mean I can have a patient Zero re-release please? I guess not.
For a minute I thought we would get a 1/6 scale Landmate also, but then I saw it was a 18 cm snap kit...:(. Well.. . Let's wait and see what the future brings.

The News about the rereleases of Deunan and Briareos is great to hear! Even better news then the release of Tereus. With these rereleased, there's just too damn much to save up for now.
I'm hoping that this time around, Hot Toys corrects the paint peeling problem some of the first releases had.

Back