Jason or Myers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason or Myers?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
I love them both, but Michael is above Jason by a small margin.

As you can see from my signature I can agree entirely but still I voted Myers. Yet, I can only really watch Halloween 1 & 2 once in a while but the Friday's almost every week.

Love em both but thought this would make a good argument.

I find Myers alot more frightening and vicious. The way he moves , the way he looks around and walks slowly. I think Jason is a little more cartoony and isn't as scary because hes seen too often. Maybe the remake will change my mind though.

If I had to think of a horror icon , it wouldn't be either , it would be freddy. :rock

Jason is scary, no doubt... And a great design. But Michael just creeps me out to the core. And the first film is still my favorite Horror film of all time, so that's a lot of the reason.

Jason gets a lot of extra points for creativity in kills and for intensity. :rock

pretty sure Jason is a knock-off of Michael.
BUT, Jason beat Freddy in the movie.

so, i'm calling it a tie.
________
Buy Vaporizers

Last edited:
Im going to go with Jason because well........its Jason, I mean what more could you ask for from this Hockey wearing Machete wielding maniac????

Back