Need pictures of new medicom Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi im brand new,
ive been looking and cant seem to find any pictures other than
sideshows 4 pics
does anyone have pictures they can share with me?

Welcome to the boards, here's one, I'll try to find some more

551.jpg

wow thanks you guys, thats awsome!

anyone have any idea if he has alternate hands or are they all
bendable? also do you think he can hold his pistol?

wow thanks you guys, thats awsome!

anyone have any idea if he has alternate hands or are they all
bendable? also do you think he can hold his pistol?

it looks like he has joints, i think he does, im not sure if he has extra hands, he has to hold his pistol or maybe he has an extra right hand to hold his pistol,

i think bat eater was refering to the eyes? i dont expect much from medicoms mgs line.. ill have just his exposed face repainted by some artist here. the armor and headgear look good enough

yeah same here, but this muthaluver is going to cost me a lot:monkey2

no ^^^^... i've already spent around $900 on 1/6 figures this month.. so i hope this figure only ships next month.. im in the middle of some nasty exams so hopefully when im done next month , im going to sell my HT predators and extra tak batman & ht superman. I want to buy a second medicom old snake using some of that money.

no ^^^^... i've already spent around $900 on 1/6 figures this month.. so i hope this figure only ships next month.. im in the middle of some nasty exams so hopefully when im done next month , im going to sell my HT predators and extra tak batman & ht superman. I want to buy a second medicom old snake using some of that money.

wow... $900 on 1/6 figures, did you spend it on hot toys military? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3 and why do you want to buy another old snake? another custom? the one you have right now looks awesome:monkey5:monkey3

wow... $900 on 1/6 figures, did you spend it on hot toys military? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3 and why do you want to buy another old snake? another custom? the one you have right now looks awesome:monkey5:monkey3

I spent $200 on an old snake, $475 on ht military figures, $90 on another military figure, and roughly another 100 on ACE mk-1 bodies and lots and lots of gear for military bashes. oooh and another $ 25 for another dr.figurres old snake sculpt i bought( for the second medicom snake im buying)

I have this weird thing where I like to have a second piece to keep MIB of figures I really like.

I am so ^^^^ed when this bill hits.. I think I'll sell my Xbox 360

I spent $200 on an old snake, $475 on ht military figures, $90 on another military figure, and roughly another 100 on ACE mk-1 bodies and lots and lots of gear for military bashes. oooh and another $ 25 for another dr.figurres old snake sculpt i bought( for the second medicom snake im buying)

I have this weird thing where I like to have a second piece to keep MIB of figures I really like.

I am so ^^^^ed when this bill hits.. I think I'll sell my Xbox 360

:eek i cant believe military is so addicted :google
so bit off topic, do you think its a good idea to sell my medicom spawn and takara batman for some military figures? im still debating about takara batman, sometimes i like it and sometimes not, watcha think? :monkey3

:eek i cant believe military is so addicted :google
so bit off topic, do you think its a good idea to sell my medicom spawn and takara batman for some military figures? im still debating about takara batman, sometimes i like it and sometimes not, watcha think? :monkey3

chuck the medicom spawn figure.The batman, its a great figure and you like it again after seeing dark knight. that should reignite the batman craze.:lol:lol then
again its up to you, if youre just not satisfied looking at it anymore sell it, thats what im doing with my preds & superman 2 in 1, maybe one of my tak batman.

Oh and i have something waiting for me at the post office.
HT CIA commandos GOI & HT PMC 2007 Limited Edition!@!@:chew:chew:chew
Todays a good day:naughty

Cheers!

Back