Hitler 12" figure coming soon..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well DID made Nazi kids, Himler, the Nazi stormtroopers- Heck you can collect the whole set. These are collectibles and not aim at children. Media likes to make a big deal out of nothing. And I'm not sure if they are made in Ukraine.

Forget Hitler, I want this:

gemmaatkinson3PA_154x100.jpg

That Hitler is actually pretty good...

But Kroenen is my favourite Nazi...

Working gas chamber??? Somehow I don't think so....

Ok, so kill me now guys, but I own this fig and he was released by DiD under the name brand 3R. It is very detailed. I actually bought a seperate body and now have two Hitlers. But I just own it because I want to buy more historical psycho's. And he probably would fit in with the Indiana Jones set up.

I wouldn't even think of him as part of history due to what he did.
I have a few jewish friends , if they seen this they would freak at me.
I just think its a little odd for a figure like this too be made.
Ok so when is the charles manson figure out ?

The best Hitler would be the "I was a punk and blew my own brains out then hand my cronies torch my body to a crisp" version.

Well, ideally from another POV one could look at the Bush figure produced by Hot Toys as a mass murderer. If you were in Iraq that is and if your religous beliefs were different than that of an average American. Same goes for for Robert E. Lee and Ulyesses Grant and Sherman from SSC. Go look up up the things Sherman did to the South if you don't believe me.

Hitler was a huge political figure. As was FDR or Stallin. And this figure first and foremost represents that, and NOT the Nazi party. Dispite his crimes against humanity he was extremely powerful and took part in the reshaping the world. Or at least the later half of the 21st century. As he united a wartorn and dirtpoor Germany. However, I'm no neo-Nazi and speak purely from a hiistorical and polictical POV.

Back