How awsome are the Marvel Premium Formats?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my favorite PFs are from the marvel line. Captain America, Hulk, Green Goblin. Sideshow has done an amazing job with some of these. I can't wait to get Thor and add him my collection. You can't go wrong with marvel PFs!!! :D

I wanted to see if it was worth jumping in with the big boys with the Marvel PF line?:D

By far SS's best line. Almost every piece is great. Just be ready to pay up because almost all of these are at least double retail.

Some of my favorite PFs are from the marvel line. Captain America, Hulk, Green Goblin. Sideshow has done an amazing job with some of these. I can't wait to get Thor and add him my collection. You can't go wrong with marvel PFs!!! :D

You can't go wrong with them but you certainly can go broke!!!:lol

I just got into this line fairly recently and it is Sideshow’s best line. The Marvel PF’s are much more impressive than most other Sideshow PF’s. You won’t regret getting into the line although a few key characters that have been released already will cost you an arm and a leg :D

To answer your question though, it is worth it. My favorites are still Doom exclusive, The Hulk, and the Punisher (I think he is underrated).

Good luck man. :rock

Awesome enough to knock Rory out if you club him over the head with one. :peace

(( (_l_) ))
Let's do this thing!
punchout_3.jpg

If you're a completist, don't even bother.:lol

Seriously though, if I had to collect only one line, this would be it without a doubt.

This is where I'm at right now, I'm only going to be collecting this line, nothint else, so that excuses the crazy premiums (on certain pieces, doom, IM, Grey hulk) I will have to pay to complete the line. (that’s how I’m rationalizing it :D)

Your right but it fits into the ¼ scale line of statues, there is really no way to do him in a PF mixed media format, but your right he is technically not a PF.

Its the greatest line that Sideshow has or will ever produce.After market prices dont lie.Its also the only line, I now collect.Every new release is now a home run and they keep outdoing themselves..I.E. Red Skull, Thor....

YES ITS EXPENSIVE, BUT ITS WORTH IT, AND AS A LONG TIME COLLECTOR IN THIS HOBBY, I CAN TELL YOU, THOSE PIECES ARE VERY SATISFYING.

Last edited:
Marvel PF are AWESOME! :rock

...and like everyone says, expensive. :monkey2 I had to get out of this line because unfortunately I'm a completest and had to make some hard choices.

Its the greatest line that Sideshow has or will ever produce.After market prices dont lie.Its also the only line, I now collect.Every new release is now a home run and they keep outdoing themselves..I.E. Red Skull, Thor....

YES ITS EXPENSIVE, BUT ITS WORTH IT, AND AS A LONG TIME COLLECTOR IN THIS HOBBY, I CAN TELL YOU, THOSE PIECES ARE VERY SATISFYING.

How satisfying are they Shai?

Touche. I have to admit, that was a good one.

lol I love how the ill Jedi edited the red out of my eyes ... ahhh I am possessed!

Back