Official EFX Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It is now almost a reality. EFX site is up and already promoting an ANH Stormtrooper 1:1 Helmet for $400, very exciting, can't wait to see what else they come out with. I know most want fresh stuff, but I'd like to see some early MR stuff revisited since it was before I got into the high end stuff and missed out on about 3 1:1 sabers I'd love to have and can't afford eBay prices on.

EFX Collectibles Website

I'm only gonna be interested in some more scaled lightsabers and scaled items/vehicles if they do em (i hope they do them again and a few EU ones)And maybe some full size lightsabers if they redo some older designs.(anakin ep2 saber for sure)

I would be interested in getting a 1:1 AOTC Mace Windu lightsaber. I bought Dooku's a few months ago from a dealer and its awesome. I need a display case for it though.

I want them to do all new stuff. no revisiting already made items. thanks eFX!

What a way to start make one of the last items made by MR.

What a way to start make one of the last items made by MR.

I dont see a problem with that...since MR cut the production of the stormtrooper helmet short. they are just filling some of that. only 500 pieces.

I don't see why they wouldn't, there's plenty of market for it I'm sure.

There's room for different display options and pack ins and things that could make EFX releases of MR stuff.

I'm with most that want to see new stuff, but I missed out on AOTC Obi-Wan saber, they could technically release a TPM one as MR only did that in Elite Edition at higher price, Maul 1:1 Full would be great, as would the Hero Luke Jedi 1:1 saber be nice. Those are the only things I'd like to see redone.

MR remade Icon's sabers and I don't doubt that efx will do the same thing. It's all how it goes.

yeah well Icon's sabers were trash. totally inaccurate and just plain wrong.

The only ones I see that may be remade are the ANH Vader and ANH Obi-wan as more info has been found on them since MR's release.

I want a ROTS Dooku saber. The all chrome looks much better than the AOTC version.

I dont see a problem with that...since MR cut the production of the stormtrooper helmet short. they are just filling some of that. only 500 pieces.

Even then why not go with something thats not just been done. Even if they just did 500 its very unlikely that they will get repeat customers in that item.

Even then why not go with something thats not just been done. Even if they just did 500 its very unlikely that they will get repeat customers in that item.

they arent marketing it for the repeat customers. they are marketing it for those customers that had their preorders cancelled by MR when they cut their production run short due to their license expiring.

But im sure a minority will still purchase this for the new stand and brand even though they have the MR one.

Besides, you sould be happy since you only collect OT stuff and missed out on the MR one.

they arent marketing it for the repeat customers. they are marketing it for those customers that had their preorders cancelled by MR when they cut their production run short due to their license expiring.

But im sure a minority will still purchase this for the new stand and brand even though they have the MR one.

Besides, you sould be happy since you only collect OT stuff and missed out on the MR one.

I canceled it due to money and also space. I didnt have a spot to put it so it was easy to cancel. The space part has not changed.

The banner ad on RS had a launch date of 05-05-08, wonder how many things they'll have available on that date or if orders for the ST helmet are all that'll be going at the launch.

The banner ad on RS had a launch date of 05-05-08, wonder how many things they'll have available on that date or if orders for the ST helmet are all that'll be going at the launch.

5-5-08 is only for the Stormtrooper helmet so far. I believe everything else will be held back for sdcc. they didnt really "remake" the ST helmets, instead just fine-tuned the quality of them on a couple of parts. I think the 500 is just remaining stock from their MR run.

Back