Diamond Select Toys 18" Talking Cloth Figures line: Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_7540.jpg

posted on Rebelscum.

I think from the one pic it looks like ass...but I'm curious to see what else they are going to release....but I can definitely see this stuff hovering around the shelves for ever and then clearance priced for 99 cents:lol

Yeah, not impressed at all. I imagine I'll see it at Wal-Mart or Target on a blue light special.

I'm really amazed LFL is giving these things a pass. Obi-Wan looks alright and being a fan of the character I'll get him for as cheap as he'll be, but sadly, this line is wasting the potential it has so far.

:lol :lol
That is just horrendous?!? What are they thinking showing off crap like that?

Do they not have rights to the actors likenesses... or maybe the sculptors are going from memory?!?

:lol:lol:lol .....The poor man's Premium Format from DST never ceases to amaze me from release to release.....Would make a nice Vampire though.

:lol:lol:lol .....The poor man's Premium Format from DST never ceases to amaze me from release to release.....Would make a nice Vampire though.

You know, I photoshopped just for kicks with the eyes and color and such and it looks even worse with sith eyes and darker eye sockets and almost like a vampire or something.

with the respect it deserves diamond...................................................

jesus crist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes! It burns, it burns!

Seriously, I dunno how some of this stuff gets past LFL.

What bothers me more is how anal and hands on they get with Sideshow and often change things for the worse. Make Andy redo a great Mace Windu sculpt but let this ^^^^ fly, I dont' get it.

One answer the License guy at Lucas Film is an utter absolute idiot!

It's things like this and past experience that make me really really doubt we will ever see a proper ANH Vader, especially since now that suit is an inconsistancy within the saga. While this looks like a far more f'ed up version of Palps and will probably be released. Besides, am I the only one that thinks the material looks really cheap? Looks like felt or something.

Besides, am I the only one that thinks the material looks really cheap? Looks like felt or something.

It's been awhile since Toy Fair, but don't these have an MSRP of like $40-$50, so they will be cheap, you're going to get Hasbro clothes with an HS somewhere between Sideshow and Hasbro and a size bigger than both. That's what this line will be.

Of what's been announced, for the price point I'll be getting the Obi-Wan because it's not great, but it is a nice for it's price representation of a beloved character, Darth Maul will be for sure unless they totally butcher him, and I'm interested in Jedi Luke.

Back