Universal Monsters needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Super Freak
Reaction score
It has been a while since Sideshow announced something new in the Universal Monsters department.

The last one was the first dio, Frankenstein vs the Wolfman.

But we need a new 1:1 bust, it has been too long since the dissapointing Vampyre.
We need the Wolfman or the Bride.

Or what about a new PF, an Invisible Man perhaps ?
Or a revisited Nosferatu ?

Or what about the next Diorama ?

Or why not even a new 1/6th scale figure ?
We still need Ygor !!

well, the Universal Monsters take a backseat to the bigger money makers from time to time. They still have to actually release the Fvs.W dio and Creature PF, so its ok with me if they wait a little longer yet. Alot of US buyers arent exactly rolling in the dough right now, maybe that has something to do with it? I want a Werewolf of London PF.:D

I need more Uni Monsters/Classic Horror too. At least theres Amok Time to fill the void.

disiapointed vampre??? i thought that was amazing!
agree...
and the color had an even better paint app....
VampyreBust1.jpg

Didn't buy Nossy. Had Dracula... and sold him. I too thought Nosferatu was disappointing (I've seen it in person... not just pics). Having owned Dracula for several months, I just decided I didn't like it and it took up too much space. I would like to see a Wolfman, but he would be the absolute last on the 1:1 busts I would even have an interest in. Based primarily on space issues, but also because the busts just aren't thrilling me:monkey3. The Wolfman is a fave of mine. Mike Hill is one of my favorite sculptors, so its a given I'm keeping Ardeth and Frankie. But like I said, I didn't like Dracula and the Nosferatu didn't leave me bubbling either......:cool:

I'd be up for 1:1 scale busts of the Wolfman and the Bride. And the Creature... and the Invisible Man... And the Phantom... And the Mummy as the Mummy... And Vincent Price... doesn't even need to be character of his, just Vinnie would be fine.

Any one know why Sidesow never made a Henry Frankenstein? I would like to add him to my collection.

Any one know why Sidesow never made a Henry Frankenstein? I would like to add him to my collection.

Often discussed topic here, and you are not alone. Apparently Colin Clive died without issue. No one knows to whom (or if anyone in fact) the rights to use his likeness belong to. rather than risk being sued by some long lost relative or firm who owns said rights, apparently SS has decided to play it safe and simply not do it. Aint that great?!:rolleyes:

love the universal 1/4 scale monsters from sideshow. have frankenstein and drac. still looking for the wolfman in color.not having much luck...........

Im thinking they should skip the universal monsters and make a mermaid man vs man-ray diorama.

Just joking, I have a Frankenstein but that is it.

Back