Mortal Kombat vs. DC is official.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, hope we see some blood though. I would like to see a fatality done on Green Arrow and Aquaman :lol

Got any list of characters, yet ?

well, hope we see some blood though. I would like to see a fatality done on Green Arrow and Aquaman :lol

Got any list of characters, yet ?

Nothing would be better than ripped out Superman's spine. I heard 10 characters from each universe on the initial starting roster. So obviously I think we are looking at the heavy hitters from each franchise.

For DC: Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc...

For MK: Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Reptile, Kung Lao, Kitana, Kano, etc...

I hope to see some villians from DC as well such as DarkSeid, Joker, and Doomsday...but Mr. Freeze wouldn't really fit, LOL.

Can't have enough Mortal Kombat games !

They rock :rock

What about a Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct ?

Don't get your hopes up. There will be NO fatalities and very little blood.

https://kotaku.com/381302/mk-v-dc-has-little-blood-no-fatalities

The lack of Fatalities was easy enough to assume. I don't think DC would be happy when they see Wonder Woman getting her head ripped off by a Mortal Kombat character.

I don't like this match up. It's very random and it just doesn't fit.

Capcom vs. DC would have been a dream come true though. Hell, if I'm wishing for things, why not a Capcom vs. Snk vs. Marvel vs. DC?

Oh well, that's why I use M.U.G.E.N.

And there was me looking foward to tearing Batman's head off and forcing it down his throat, before freezing him, and then exploding him...

I'm not much of a DC fan, but wouldn't Superman squish any of the MK characters without even thinking about it?

Not to insult hardcore MK fans, but what was the last good MK game actually released?

And how is this going to be any good when most DC characters they will be picking can fly?

There is no way this will be good.

the last few straight-up MK games have been good, if not tralblazing.

Not to insult hardcore MK fans, but what was the last good MK game actually released?

And how is this going to be any good when most DC characters they will be picking can fly?

There is no way this will be good.

I think that was Mortal Kombat 3, allthough I preferred 2.

I think that was Mortal Kombat 3, allthough I preferred 2.

Ultimate MK 3 was better than 3 though. 4 was alright. Mk 1 was groundbreaking. MK 2 is the best of the series. Trilogy was good except for the slowdown. The only one I liked and thought was a good fighter from the newer ones was the first, Deadly Alliance, the rest got a bit boring...

Ultimate MK 3 was better than 3 though. 4 was alright. Mk 1 was groundbreaking. MK 2 is the best of the series. Trilogy was good except for the slowdown. The only one I liked and thought was a good fighter from the newer ones was the first, Deadly Alliance, the rest got a bit boring...

yeah, Utimate was better, but just the same with more characters.

2 is the best, they won't beat that one I'm afraid, alltough I hope se.

All the newer ones in 3d were way too slow, except for maybe MK 4 !!

Back