Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
041708asajjpfib0.jpg

Huh......I may actually have to get this....the pose would look great next to the SSC Ex Anakin Sith Eyes PF..

why ???

this came out before the Rogue comiquette ???? :emperor

I could have thought of alot of other characters I would have liked to have seen before her but still she looks cool. Sideshow must have some kind of affection for her or something.

And this is a pretty easy figure to sculpt,since her likeness is from a cartoon, sure to be a homerun...

Never expected to see an EU character in PF.

Not much of a headsculpt on this so I hope they can keep the price reasonable.

Great news, didn't think she would be next, but I'll be glad to add her to my PF collection. Keep'em coming.

I love the 12" figure... Don't see myself getting the PF. It does look cool.

I agree... I want the OT (and PT) to be completely covered before the branching out to the EU takes place. Cool though...

Interesting. Didn't see this coming. I like it when they toss something unexpected like this out.

Something different, which is cool. But, no interest in this one. PASS for me.

That looks great!

I don't understand why everyone is so crazy over Asajj though. I really don't care for the character. There are plenty of cooler EU characters that haven't gotten the merchandising justice they deserve.

Back