Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 30 of 198 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel

Default Re: GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

You sick little monkey!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by screamingmetal View Post
    No, not better just different with some good ideas. Anything is better then those Devil's Due comics though.
    I remember playing in the back yard and I dropped a large rock on my Spirit because he got hit by shrapnel, I looked around after and all I found of him was a broken arm. It was fun to destroy them sometimes, too bad Firecrackers were illegal in So. California.

I didn't think I own anything from my original Joes, but just this past weakened I found in a box my old Skystriker seat and parachute, probably about the only thing I have left.
    Yea, that's what was so great about toys back in the day, it's not like it is now. Back then, you could blow up and break your figures, and then just go to the store and get another. A figure would be available for a couple years, not a few months like now.
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Follow IrishJedi On Twitter Add IrishJedi on Facebook Visit IrishJedi's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFACE View Post
    Yea, that's what was so great about toys back in the day, it's not like it is now. Back then, you could blow up and break your figures, and then just go to the store and get another. A figure would be available for a couple years, not a few months like now.
    And the figures were like $1.99

I was just reminded that I used to launch some JOES in Estes model rockets as well.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I have very fond memories of my friend and I throwing [his] 1982 Flash as high as we could into the air and then watching as he fell from an imaginary Skystriker with malfunctioning parachute. He survived almost a dozen plunges onto the driveway asphalt. Of course the last couple of falls he might have been missing a limb or too. I didn't keep a single figure from my childhood.

SW and INDY Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    I have very fond memories of my friend and I throwing [his] 1982 Flash as high as we could into the air and then watching as he fell from an imaginary Skystriker with malfunctioning parachute. He survived almost a dozen plunges onto the driveway asphalt. Of course the last couple of falls he might have been missing a limb or too. I didn't keep a single figure from my childhood.
    I have every single one.

This is gonna be FUN!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    most of my gi joes were cut in half and glued to the tops of little soap box dirby cars

Quote Originally Posted by rabidwolverine21 View Post
    most of my gi joes were cut in half and glued to the tops of little soap box dirby cars

Thats disturbing. I never destroyed mine.. except with excessive playing where they couldn't stand or hold a position anymore.

Mine's bigger.
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthNeil View Post
    I have every single one.
    So do I. And I hadn't put them all out until recent and I realized how bad-ass they were--even post 1990 when I kinda cut my hardcore, collect them all mentality down.

I mess around with my Joes more than anything else I have! They're constantly getting rearranged. Can't put 'em down!

I used to take my Joe's apart and then reassemble them with "new" uniforms or create new characters.
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)