sovereign studio 1:6 'CROW' run?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Got the Keaton Batman figs wrapping up now, making decent progress on Newt. Some of you had expressed interest in my Brandon Lee 'CROW' figure a while back. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in doing a group run for this. Same price/Freaks discount as the Keaton; $125.00 plus shipping. I'm trying to avoid using eVilbay as much as I can, I much prefer working for all of you guys; FAR BETTER over-all experience, and well worth giving discounts. I haven't added his page to my site yet, but I sold one on eBay just a couple days ago, the link is still good. The photos and particulars are there. Hope to hear from you.
Cheers,
Shawn
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150235769306

Looks great Shawn, I'm not really a fan of the film, but you really did a great job on him! If you later decide to do a run of the V figures I'll probably be down for one of those :rock

I'm a really big fan of the first crow film and the original comic so i will certainly consider that. It would be great though to get a non battle-damaged version of Eric Draven (when he has just geared up and is ready to hunt the bad guys). i have never seen that and i would be interested in that.

By the way Shawn, ever thought of producing a 12'' david from The Lost Boys figure, that would be great.

greetz

Last edited:
Oh Hell yeah, Shawn... You can count me in bro.

I was gonna do a Crow myself, but I honestly don't think I could do it justice like your figure has. :rock

"Abashed the Devil stood...." :devil

I'd love one if it looked that good! But I'd need a bit of time to save up for one.
Did you use real electrical tape on the wrapping around the stomach? My experience is that the stuff shrinks and loses adhesive over time, not something I'd like to happen to mine.

So I am totally in like I said, but Im curious on how poseable the Dragon body is with a figure like this? I'd want to get the most realistic as possible poses especially with how good Shawn makes him look. Also.. is the ring included?

looks fantastic!! but i'm not really a crow fan.... PSYCHE!!!
there's something about rooted hair that i usually really hate. but yours looks awesome. have you considered sculpted hair as an option? again, not saying that the rooted hair on this is bad. i'd love one but would need time to recover from recent spending stupidity (when it comes to figures, "victims... aren't we all?")

Just to mention it again:lol. Would you consider making a non battle-damaged option of that one Shawn:cool:?

List:
darkartist81
memnoch21
the craw
8th wonder (maybe,no battle damage)
screamningmetal (needs time to save up)

It's not a problem to make him without battle damage. It's just a matter of not cutting the bullet holes or adding the tape and cord.

As for the tape, yes it's real electrical tape. It won't slip, though. I don't wrap it very tight and I super glue the tail end.

He retains all articulation, even the wrists and ankles. The ankles are saved the fact that the boots are folded over. I skip over the wrists with the tape, too. I only do the hands and forearms, leaving the wrists free. You can still remove the hands, too. He loses no hip/waist articulation. The pants are faux leather on the front, spandex on the back to allow full range of motion.

He does come with the ring necklace, too.

Those photos are a bit dark. Here's one that's better lit.

CROWFIG2.jpg

That's an amazing piece for 125. Ridiculous IMO, it looks more like an $180 -$225 Custom IMO. Hand made outfit, sculpt, rooted hair.

You guys getting this at this price are stealing it. :D

Back