Star Wars PF Must Have's!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
OK, I'm tired of all the Star Wars Dolls time to bring some focus back to Star Wars PF's. Here is my list of PF's SSC still needs to do, I MUST HAVE THEM!!!

1. Jango Fett
2. StormTrooper
3. Clone Trooper
4. Clone Trooper (Ep. III)
5. Evil Anakin (Ep. III)
6. Asajj
7. Durge (would be plastic of course)

"Evil Anakin's" slot has been taken by the alternative head on the current PF offering. I don't see them going back to do the character again.

I agree with Jango and the Clones but I want a Stormie before the Clones. I also think a Dooku and an ROTS Obi is a neccessary hit as well.

The only three that are must have's for me are:

Jedi Luke
Emperor ROTJ
Stormtrooper

Forgot about the Emperor and Luke ROTJ....damn.

Definitely both of those need to be sooner than later.

Chewbacca
C-3PO
R2-D2
Padme Arena and Theed Invasion Queen
ROTS Obi-Wan
Luke Jedi
Leia Slave
Han Carbonite
Stormtrooper

i can't wait to see a Jango fett, Dooku, stormtrooper, yoda aotc(angry face with a saber in hand, just like attakus version), queen amidala, tusken raider, mace windu, palpatine, snowtrooper, and it goes on and on ... :)

Don't forget ROTS Obi-Wan. After seeing the home run that is Anakin I'd love to have an Obi-Wan to compliment him. Theed or Arena Padme would be nice too and even though we've had two Lukes they still haven't knocked one out of the park on the level of Anakin, Aragorn, or Indiana Jones. I'd love to see an awesome X-Wing, Bespin, or Hoth Luke.

- Queen Amidala Theed Invasion.
- Qui-Gon Jinn.
- Jango Fett.
- Dooku.
- Anakin Geonosis hangar (wielding two sabers).
- Commander Cody.
- Chewbacca.
- Stormtrooper.
- Snowtrooper.
- Emperor Palpatine.
- Darth Vader ROTJ.

And finally, Obi-Wan TPM, AOTC and ROTS.

EDIT: I forgot Jedi Luke.

Last edited:
The droids would be a great PF, but they'd haveto come together. I just can't see them any other way. I'd also want Vader from ESB during the "Join me!" sequence with hand reaching out or a clenched fist. That'd be a killer piece, imo!

The droids would be a great PF, but they'd haveto come together. I just can't see them any other way. I'd also want Vader from ESB during the "Join me!" sequence with hand reaching out or a clenched fist. That'd be a killer piece, imo!

If another Vader should be made I agree it would be cool to have him esb way but they should even make a luke "battle fatigue" with severed hand to complete the PF diorama I mean like this

father-and-son.jpg

But my favourite would be a Vader with unignited saber like the Attakus Vader 1, I think a PF like that would be great.

to reamain faithful to the thread... which PF I want next... or must have anyways... let me see... We have played this game many times...anyway

The Droids
Chewbacca
Emperor Palpatine on throne
Count Dooku
Jango Fett
Mace Windu
Yoda Epidode III
Stormtrooper
Queen Amidala Theed on throne
Padmé Geonosis
ROTS Obi-Wan
Qui-Gon Jinn
TPM Obi-Wan
Jedi Luke
X-Wing Luke
Slave leia
Han in Carbonite
Jabba The Hutt
Bib Fortuna
Gamorrean Guard
Clonetroopers

EU

Darth Revan

And I will add more as they come to my mind!

I can't belive I forgot the droids, revised list:

Jedi Luke
ROTJ Vader
ROTJ Emperor
Droids R2/3P0
Stormtrooper

I think Jango and Dooku are the only ones left that I will certainly buy. However I think the liklihood of getting a Theed Invasion Amidala, Emperor Palpatine, and the droids are very likely.

please no repeats, not now anyway. There are way too many charaters to be made.

Emperor
Dooku
Storm/CloneTroopers
Sand People

Chewy
Driods
Qui-Gon
Mace

Classic Emperor :emperor
Classic Stormtrooper :stormtroo
Classic 3PO and R2D2 :r2d2line
Classic Chewbacca (with real fur) :chew
A re-do of Han Solo (better sculpt / paint)

Bespin Lando

Jedi Luke :lightsabe

Others I would get (but definitely wouldn't have room for after those):
Luke / Han / Leia in Hoth Gear
Snowtrooper
Vader re-do with new sculpt - hand reaching out :vader
Luke in X-wing pilot gear
Han Solo in ROTJ duster
Wiket (with real fur)
Tarken

Sandtrooper (ex. holding the droid part)

Last edited:
Back