Best and worst PF ever made so far in your eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbtv01

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyones thoughts may be on what they believe are the best produced and the worst produced PF so far. They can be from ones you own or not.

Best - I believe that Darkness from Legend is one of the best PF and is one of the best examples of when used properly what the strengths of using mixed media could be.

Worst - One of the worst I have seen has to be the Godfather, just looks totally rushed to me, from the paint job to the terrible stand.

What are your thoughts? And please keep it clean and respect everyones opinion.

Last edited:
Best=Darkness from Legend, I think it speaks for itself.

Worst=Either Buffy, I thought both were pretty boring and plagued by bad paint apps and lazy eyes.

Best = Lurtz or Dog Alien Maquette (if that counts as a PF)

Worst = Nosferatu colour version, looks like a big doll and I hate the supporting pole

I can't pick a best...that's like asking me to pick my favorite movie...there are too many I LOVE for different reasons.........(but to name a few :) because I can't resist.....Doom Exc, Grey Hulk, Darkness, Lurtz)

My least favorite I think is going to have to go to Galadriel....I didn't pre-order her....and I'm not very impressed with the production photos. I also didn't much care for Scarface either.....but as I have NOT seen either in person....they may be better than the pics I have seen. :dunno

Last edited:
Best = Lurtz or Dog Alien Maquette (if that counts as a PF)

Worst = Nosferatu colour version, looks like a big doll and I hate the supporting pole

I wanted to include Dog Alien but never due to it being a Maquette, but that is my fav SS piece overall and my grail :)

I wanted to include Dog Alien but never due to it being a Maquette, but that is my fav SS piece overall and my grail :)

Yes, it's amazing !
Now bring on the Warrior Maquette !

I think Captain America exclusive is the best PF. I think of others that rank very high as well like the Leia PF or Obi-Wan PF, and I absolutely adore the first PF Frankenstein and Dracula.

The Best: The Green Goblin/Darkness/Hulk/Spike for human presentation/Lurtz/Doom

The worst: Colour Nos/Star Trek Captain Kirk and Spock/The God Father/Frodo/GTW <--- Which really was bad.

Best: 3 way tie in my mind... Darkness, Hulk and Lurtz.

Worst: Galadriel. Looks terrible to me, and that is the PROTO. Can't imagine how much worse it will look in production.

Best so far, Lurtz. The worst GTW...over a year in production and that's the best they could do? I'm sure Gandalf will move up a spot once Galadriel is released.

Best: I like Lurtz, Darkness and Doom

Worst: Have to go with Buffy... that lazy eye ruined what was already kinda boring.

Van Helsing is not a great movie, but c'mon...the PF is not even close to the worst!!!!

7105_press02-001.jpg

Marty Feldman's eyebrows are NOT that thick!

7144_press07-001.jpg

I don't even like this Jason Schwartzman, they forgot his mole.

7118_press02-001.jpg

Last edited:
Back