Hasbro's INDY Figures: Wave 3 ("The Last Crusade")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow, anyone see these yet? They are actually very good... especially Young Indy. Looks just like a 3.75" River Phoenix. :google

youngindyactionfiguretn7.jpg

vogel.jpg

henry.jpg

grail.jpg

elsa.jpg

I'll get young Indy and Henry Snr. But I have to get the Grail Knight to get a 3 3/4 scale grail? ugh

But Young Indy doesn't come with his scout hat??

What's the point of those larger relics that come with the figs? Are they 1/6 scale?

Not sure, but if they are... the implications are :rock

The Cross and Two Grails would be sweet if they're 1/6. Though I'm sure we'll get the true grail and cross of coranado at some point from SS.

Interestingly enough, it looks like my LEAST favorite Indy film is getting the best looking figures. Too bad the ROTLA figs don't have that much detail or articulation...

Interestingly enough, it looks like my LEAST favorite Indy film is getting the best looking figures. Too bad the ROTLA figs don't have that much detail or articulation...

Well, if the progression in quality between the initial waves and this one is any indication, then Wave 4 should be stellar. And that Wave is "Temple of Doom". :rock

I was about to ask where's the 3 3/4 Mola Ram with flaming heart accessory?

I'm still bummed there was no Lego Mola Ram or Lego Toht made. A Lego Indy without his jacket would've been nice too. :monkey2

I hope so, since TOD is my favorite Indy film after ROTLA.

I wonder if the "progression in quality" is intentional, so they can have an excuse to redo the ROTLA figures later on in the line. The Indy universe is nowhere near as big as the Star Wars one, so if Hasbro gave us modern SW VOTC quality versions on every Indy figure, they will run out of characters quick.

Ceremonial Belloq is one of my most anticipated figures. There's no reason Hasbro couldn't make him super articulated with a cloth robe, other than to redo him some point down the line. Either way, the initial figures still look nice, and I'll get them reguardless.

I had no idea they came with larger sized artifacts. Looks like I'll picking up a few of these 4" figures after all.

Anyone have a list of which figures so far are action features and which are action figures? I want no stupid action features on my figures.

this really is the best looking wave so far, and i will own them all. :D!

Damn T-Crotch!!!! Why make articulated figures and then slap that on for the hips??? You limit half your poses right there!!!!!!!!!!

Back