Hello, New Member Here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobraj1026

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, my name is James and I am a new member to Sideshow. A friend of mine introduced me to Sideshow Collectibles and I just ordered my first piece...the X-Men vs Sentenal #3 Exclusive Diorama. I am a huge Marvel fan and Colossus is my favorite character and I am desperatly looking for the X-men vs Sentenal Diorama #1, regular or exclusive edition in any condition!!! anyone know where I can find one??????? Thanks!

Welcome to the Show Cobraj1026, like the Ringer said be prepared to pay, It is one of my Grails I am looking for when i can afford it, do you have #2 yet? I myself am X-Men fan. Good Luck with your search Cobra

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. No, I dont have the 2nd one...I am not a big fan of Beast or White queen...when and if I get the 1st one I may add the 2nd one to complete the set but right now getting the 1st one is the priority.

welcome to the show! you are going to be very happy with the X-Men VS Sentinel #3 when you get it because is a really nice piece well in my opinion and on the X-Men VS Sentinel #1 well good luck i have been looking for that one for a while!

Back