All those who have GG Vader Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Honestyspolicy

Did you notice on the Back of the Vader Box that Darth Maul will be the next 1/6 Statue from GG...

I won't have mine till Monday but Bob said that he was on the back. Man, I'll be buying that statue with no doubt.

yeah
and i think it will be @#%$ hot
g/g stuff is getting very good
and darth maul could be awsome

The GG Maul also has a removable hood, so you'll be able to pose him with the hood up or down.

Yeah, next to Vader Maul is my second favorite bad guy so this is a must. I hope they do a Grievous from the movies as well I'd love to have that.

I ordered 2 from a seller on ebay on monday & they arrived
TODAY! The box that these came in is HUGE! I could only
imagine the Attakus box... must be like the size of a lawn
mower!

I haven't taken it out of the box yet... but I don't think it'll
last the weekend without seeing the light of day.
:lol

*ss*

Serg you will love him when you open hime and display him and you will bow before the might of Lord Vader....

HonestysPolicy

re

Will Maul have both saber blades ignited, or can you customise that too? Maul on Tatooine was a great look.:rock

Re: re

Will Maul have both saber blades ignited

The prototype shown at Toyfair did not have the blades ignited.

However, I bet GG will add the blades to the piece, since Maul did have his saber out.

re

Ahh, or you may have those included to customise the look yourself, alot like the clone wars maquettes.

On the question of the Asajj Ventress maquette, have you ever wondered why they didn't include additional blue and green saber blades given that the pose they went for featured her with a blue and green saber (in vol. 1) BEFORE Dooku presented her with new Sith red sabers? Hmm.

have you ever wondered why they didn't include additional blue and green saber blades given that the pose they went for featured her with a blue and green saber (in vol. 1)

You know, that has always bothered me about that maquette. I don't have Asajj, but her blades are the wrong color. She has a green and a blue saber in that scene.

It also has always bothered me that the ARC trooper's chin is not painted red like it should be. The box and the cartoon clearly show the red painted all the way to the chin, but none of the actual pieces have the chin painted.

I'm thinking of starting a Clone Wars maquette collection, and I may skip these two pieces for those very reasons.

I'm thinking of just getting Obi-Wan,Yoda, Grievous, and Anakin. I'd like to get Padme, but she's just too expensive. I'll probably get the two female Jedi as well.

re

I'm thinking of starting a Clone Wars maquette collection, and I may skip these two pieces for those very reasons.

Believe me, despite the fact it is inaccurate (the 2 you cite) they are absolutely fantastic pieces to own. The nice thing about collecting them (the maquettes) is that you know there aren't that many to collect. :D

I have a Vader on order with Adam and can't wai to get it, I love GG stuff and Vader is the shiznit. :bow

Man, I hope the Maul has both blades out. The Attakus pice is very nice but I want both blades out like the Koto figure.

Believe me, despite the fact it is inaccurate (the 2 you cite) they are absolutely fantastic pieces to own. The nice thing about collecting them (the maquettes) is that you know there aren't that many to collect.

Well Gaz, you'll be pleased to know that my ARC Trooper will be on the way this week.:rock I'll get Obi-Wan and Yoda next. This is my first piece in this series, and I'm excited to see one in person. I like how they are so colorful, unlike some of the other drab statues I have in my collection.

re

That is great news...music to my ears! You are boarding a runaway train with this line: it won't stop until you get that Padmé maquette, and I suspect you will take the plunge and buy it. I will post pics of mine when she arrives.

In the meantime, start dreaming of these:
:p

Very cool stuff Gaz. Those are really cool actually. The more GG stuff I get will be from the movies but I haven't gotten my Vader yet so once I get him it may be some from everything.

Back