• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted: LOOSE 12" Sideshow Creature from the Black Lagoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prefused

Super Freak
Reaction score
for some reason, Sideshow made the ONE figure i'd want from the Universal Monsters line the hardest to get a hold of for under $200.

so, i'm going to try my luck on here and see if i can get a loose one for like $100, or so.
i'm looking for the color/green version, by the way.

this is serious, people. my hot toys elder needs someone to fight, and robocop is already fighting roy batty.
a little help here.
________
Nicola larini

Last edited:
Re: wanted: LOOSE 12" Sideshow Creature from the Black Lagoon

One just ended on eBay for $104 loose... probably not going to get much better than that. Seems in general his prices have been a bit lower lately.

Did they sky so much after the actor sadly died ?.

One just ended on eBay for $104 loose... probably not going to get much better than that. Seems in general his prices have been a bit lower lately.
i've seen several go for $70-$110 loose, so that's what i'm looking to pay.

problem is convincing anybody to get rid of one here.
________
VAPORIZERS

Last edited:

i did, and clearly, that hasn't worked out...

I would help you out, if I had one, but I need one to complete my Universal Collection myself :monkey1:D

Back