why hot toys didn't have make a bishop figure? what do you think about...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkfaerytales

Super Freak
Reaction score
i wonder why HT has never done a bishop figure , or at least yet, what do you think? for you HT will ever make a bishop figure? for me it's a shame 'cause actually HT has no excuse for never had done it , so i wonder why, i don't think it's an " what accesories put in it " issue or what weapon, cause anyhow it cannot come with less acc. than ripley, for ripley figure HT had put in it even a welder and a pouch when in the film she haven't any
and in therms of POPULARITY and SCREEN TIME it's only a BIG SHAME, cause bishop is really one of few key character of film and one of the most cooler and interesting of entire saga

HT has announce on february that had get the license for aliens again with all other films so COME ON, they have 2 years of license bynow for make all those figures
i don't know if it was a mistake of HT but they have state that has get the license of aliens again also when they had announce of had get all films

what do you think ?

give them time...................bishop will be a 1/6th character no doubt.

Wouldn't it be great if HT released Bishop as a 2-pack with Newt or something? Or a second Bishop ripped apart at the waist/torso? HT could take advantage of it. I mean, I doubt they'd ever consider releasing Newt all by herself.

I don't think they will ever produce him 1/6.
As well as Newt. Bishop is a very easy custom anyway.

that may be true but not everyone is a customizer..............and to think HT could make a 1/2 bishop at 1/2 the cost and sell it as a full figure so they would somewhat double their money on product vs. product cost........:confused::lol
but seriously a 1/2 bishop would be cool..............or a breakaway bishop. :D.......white icky gooey stuff in a side pouch to be added later..:monkey3

I dont think a 1/6 Bishop will be made - they didnt do one for the snap-kit either. Demand with the general public wont be high, only us collectors, so he wouldnt have that across-the-board wow factor cos without any acessories or cool outfit there's not much to look at but a guy in a boiler-suit. Ya dig?

Last edited:
i wonder why HT has never done a bishop figure , or at least yet, what do you think? for you HT will ever make a bishop figure? for me it's a shame 'cause actually HT has no excuse for never had done it , so i wonder why, i don't think it's an " what accesories put in it " issue or what weapon, cause anyhow it cannot come with less acc. than ripley, for ripley figure HT had put in it even a welder and a pouch when in the film she haven't any
and in therms of POPULARITY and SCREEN TIME it's only a BIG SHAME, cause bishop is really one of few key character of film and one of the most cooler and interesting of entire saga

HT has announce on february that had get the license for aliens again with all other films so COME ON, they have 2 years of license bynow for make all those figures
i don't know if it was a mistake of HT but they have state that has get the license of aliens again also when they had announce of had get all films

what do you think ?

With all due respect, but may I suggest this?

coursecover.jpg

What's your second language? I have a second that I can talk but don't expect me to write. Just forged aboud id. I applaud all the overseas members that try hard to conform to having to speak English. Especially after some of the peeps here, even teachers, that have problems spelling, let alone their appalling punctuation.

As far as Bishop, count me in. Hot Toys did Prison Break figs, how boring, apart from the fantastic resemblances, so why not a Bishop. I reckon somewhere down the road a ways, they will make one. Challenge is what inspires Hot Toys. Go on Hot Toys, I dare you.

As far as Bishop, count me in. Hot Toys did Prison Break figs, how boring, apart from the fantastic resemblances, so why not a Bishop.
Cos they guys from Prison Break are the lead characters and the show is "in" and "hot right now".

I dont think a 1/6 Bishop will be made - there's not much to look at but a guy in a boiler-suit. Ya dig?
Prison break isn't exactly a movie, and even though it was fun to watch, it became ridiculous when tea bag lost his arm. It ruined a good series. As series go it will be axed or finish soon enough and will fade into obscurity. If they had detailed Michael with his tattoo's it would have been a hot toy.

Whether or not Bishop gets made, there will be Aliens fans wanting one. With only Sideshows Frank Black available to bash one out of, you'll want to have some customizer skills if you really want one in your collection. So demand will always be there. Demand born of impatience, now that Hot Toys has the license.

demand? why shouldn't be enoug demand from fans? GOD bishop still in the film til end and have part even in the sequel...good point the one about prison break , and guys bishop is an important character i think...yes HT should be even consider to produce one regular edition and one BD edition that come with newt

come one HT knows how to make good $

demand? why shouldn't be enoug demand from fans? GOD bishop still in the film til end and have part even in the sequel...good point the one about prison break , and guys bishop is an important character i think...$
Well they never made a snap-kit version of him (I see that as a big clue) and there isn't even a Lt. Harrigan for Predator 2 either.

I don't understand either, they did make Apone & Vasquez, who are less important then Bishop imo

how about customizing a ss frank black 1/6?
That question was just touched on just 2 posts before your's. :rolleyes:

With only Sideshows Frank Black available to bash one out of, you'll want to have some customizer skills if you really want one in your collection. So demand will always be there. Demand born of impatience, now that Hot Toys has the license.

I don't understand either, they did make Apone & Vasquez, who are less important then Bishop imo
Cos Apone and Vas have loads of cool $hlt that comes with them, weapons, armour etc - as I said Bishop is a dude in a boiler-suit with just a laptop if we're lucky.

I dont think Vasquez was less important, she did more in the film even though she didnt last as long in it.

Back