The return of my shelves!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
The return of my shelves!!!...now more pics!!

Well after moving house last year and having most of my collection in my parents loft, I've finally got round to getting some display cases and letting my collection breathe again.

It's good to have them on display again!!! I've still got all my hard hero statues, plus about another 5 boxes of assorted statues to go!!

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The return of my shelves!!! more pics added!

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

Last edited:
Looking very good man! Just looks like Hellboy got in a fight with a giant dust bunny! Also the Hulks are looking VERY good!

Looking very good man! Just looks like Hellboy got in a fight with a giant dust bunny! Also the Hulks are looking VERY good!

heh heh :D

yeah, they all need a really good dusting....sadly I'm pretty slack in that area!

Great collection massf.

Just curious......do you frequent the Spawn.com forum boards at all.

It's kinda funny....but that "flash snoopy"...as well as the grey background used so that it blended in over on their forums....was an avatar I colored a long time ago.

Just curious......do you frequent the Spawn.com forum boards at all.

It's kinda funny....but that "flash snoopy"...as well as the grey background used so that it blended in over on their forums....was an avatar I colored a long time ago.

what are you getting at ... ? :monkey1

Nothing really. Was just curious if he noticed it over on that forum and liked it enough to use over here. Or if it has made it's rounds on several boards.

yep.............canned air & a swiffer and that awesome collection will be up to mach 1 speed in no time. :D

Back