Would you buy a HOT TOYS George Clooney Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys George Clooney as Batman?

• Yes, to show my support!

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • Hell no!!! I don't need a Keaton THAT bad...

Votes: 118 76.1%

• Total voters

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Say Hot Toys magically got the DC movie master license for all six WB Batman films. Since they love releasing sequel variations before the classic versions, to test the waters, what if the first Batman they did was George Clooney, nipples and all, from BATMAN & ROBIN? Depending on how well it sells, they might go on to do a Keaton figure from the first two films.

batman&robin_pics012.jpg

ClooneyBatman.jpg

Would you buy it?

Yep, I'd get one. All negative things about the movie aside, I thought the batsuit wasn't bad at all, people just get hung up with the damn nipples. If the nipples hadn't been there, I think it would've been ok. But only the first suit in B&R. That silver "arctic" suit is an abomination. ugh.

If HT were to release one, I'd get him to display next to my BB figures and Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman (whenever it decides to arrive :p ).

even if the batsuit may not be THAT bad, it's the bad memories of the film that would prevent me from getting one.

Yep, I'd get one. All negative things about the movie aside, I thought the batsuit wasn't bad at all, people just get hung up with the damn nipples. If the nipples hadn't been there, I think it would've been ok. But only the first suit in B&R. That silver "arctic" suit is an abomination. ugh.

If HT were to release one, I'd get him to display next to my BB figures and Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman (whenever it decides to arrive :p ).

Absolutely not. Although I would be telling people to buy it so they could continue the line.

I'd only get one to support the line, but I really hope HT does 89 Batman, Returns, or even Forever before B&R. Of course, this is all wishful thinking on our part, who knows if it'll ever happen.

No way in Hell. This film was an abomination, a slap in the face to Batman fans across the nation. The costumes were atrocious, especially that silver "arctic" suit. WTF?

Forever was almost as bad, but still had a few good points. But really, any Batman with THAT much neon in it, nipples on the batsuit, cardboard cut out villains, lame fight scenes... the list goes on... is not worth supporting in any way shape or form.

I already paid for movie tickets on both Forever and B&R, so the damage is done. I refuse to throw any more money into Joel Schumacher's turd pile. :mad:

I already paid for movie tickets on both Forever and B&R, so the damage is done. I refuse to throw any more money into Joel Schumacher's turd pile. :mad:

:lol:lol:lol
I still remember sitting in the theatre in the Summer of '97 when Batman clicked his heels and blades came out so he could ice skate. It was at that moment I knew I was witnessing a masterpiece. When he pulled out his Batman credit card I thought for sure this film had locked up the oscar.

maybe... but with some conditions.

-it must have the ice skates that pop out.
-it must do that annoying Jay Leno head bobbing thing Clooney always does.
-it must have motion-activated speech... but not from Batman... it must be from Clooney's character in Return of the Killer Tomatoes.
-it must come with a Clooney's WB contract accessory.

that's all i can think of.
________
TWO AND A HALF MEN FORUM

Last edited:
:lol:lol:lol
I still remember sitting in the theatre in the Summer of '97 when Batman clicked his heels and blades came out so he could ice skate. It was at that moment I knew I was witnessing a masterpiece. When he pulled out his Batman credit card I thought for sure this film had locked up the oscar.

Yeah, that took the cake. That dumb Batman credit card. I mean, come the ^^^^^** on!! :banghead

I swear, I thought I was going to claw my eyes out of my skull and shove them in my ears just to make it stop.

oh christ , this has brought back memories of how terrible this was!.
Ice skating , what the hell was he thinking.

Absolutely, 100% not! Seriously just one of the worst superhero movies of all time... everything about it is an abomination.

And good thing is I already have a kickass Keaton Batman so I can now survive if no one ever makes an official figure.

Back