Favorite Terminator Films

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator Films

• The Terminator

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
I prefer the original 1984 film. It had more heart and emotion to it, Arnie as a villain, great endoskeleton effects and screen-time, Reese, more than one future-war dream sequence and no annoying kid.

First terminator was the best. it was a sci fi horror with a good story and good acting.

T2 was just another Hollywod action film, but Arnie learning to be more human was funny

T3 was a big let down. Arnie had no character development, and John Connor was just annoying.

I like T1 and T2 the same...but I had to pick one, so I picked T2...even though I like it just as much as T1...

i didn't see a choice in the poll for "none", so i'll have to go with 3... the ending was just too awesome.
actually, i think i like the show more than any of the movies so far. the new Sarah is so hot.

my main problem with the Terminator series is Arnold. let's face it, he's corny. the one-liners are too much.
i want to be scared of cyborgs, and i can't be when they say "no problemo", or "talk to the hand", and wear leather biker jackets with sunglasses.
and why the hell do cyborgs have austrian accents?
i want more T-1000, he was scary.
________
White Widow Seeds

Last edited:
i didn't see a choice in the poll for "none", so i'll have to go with 3... the ending was just too awesome.
actually, i think i like the show more than any of the movies so far. the new Sarah is so hot.

my main problem with the Terminator series is Arnold. let's face it, he's corny. the one-liners are too much.
i want to be scared of cyborgs, and i can't be when they say "no problemo", or "talk to the hand", and wear leather biker jackets with sunglasses.
i want more T-1000, he was scary.

this is pure BLASPHEMY... you would have chose NONE if it were a choice??? What part of T-1 did you find corny?

this is pure BLASPHEMY... you would have chose NONE if it were a choice??? What part of T-1 did you find corny?
i think i covered it.
i want to be scared of cyborgs, and i can't be when they... wear leather biker jackets with sunglasses.

:cool: <--- not scary, or cool.

and stop with the "blasphemy" stuff, Terminator isn't sacred.
________
GLASS PIPE PICTURES

Last edited:
i think the original is my favorite. i used to watch that one a lot as a young lad and that scene at the end when the torso is dragging itself across the floor and sarah is trying to crawl away had me in total suspense evertime even though i always knew she'd beat it. T2 is awesome as well. i remember seeing it in the theater and i was blown away by the special effects which were groundbreaking at the time. T3 doesnt exist for me. sorry.

i think i covered it.

:cool: <--- not scary, or cool.

and stop with the "blasphemy" stuff, Terminator isn't sacred.

Ok , I will lose the blasphemy stuff. BUT , I disagree with ya bro. TERMINATOR and ARNOLD even with the "I'll BE BACK" was ground breaking to say the least. But then again I am all about TERMINATOR !!! I even liked T-3:horror Love the SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES. I sure hope it gets a second season. :D

Back