Freddy , Jason or Leatherface ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need a pf for the horror theme.
I may end up getting either all or two of these but who would you say defines horror the most out of the three characters.
leatherface_004

freddy.jpg

baddie-brawl-michael-myers-vs-jason-voorhees-20071002034833563-000.jpg

Leatherface, by a mile. NOT the Thomsa Hewitt you have in the picture, but the original Leatherface.

The Leatherface PF is by far the better of the 3 Sideshow PFs.
SANY1455.jpg

SANY1456.jpg

damn dude, that leatherface really is scary. I don't get scared easily, but having that monster staring over me would freak me out.

It really is a very creepy PF. The eyes have a lot of "life" in them, very creepy indeed.

Definitely the Leatherface PF....Altough my favorite Horror Icon is Jason.

Leatherface.
although I do really like my Demon Freddy as well

I still hold hope for a better Jason PF.
I sold mine so SS has to come thru with the trifecta....
Leatherface2.jpg

Leatherface3.jpg

I had them all, but sold them all exept Jason.
He's massive and menacing.

Leatherface is not good IMO, cheaply made with his stuffed belly, like a homemade teddy-bear !

Freddy is just ok, could be better, especially in the details.

Picking a fave PF is like picking a fave child; I don't think you can ask someone to do it.

I have the Jason and Demon Freddy and both are incredible. Jason is a bit plain, but massive. Demon freddy is incredibly detailed and quite monstrous looking, but he's way smaller than Jason ('natch) and I had problems getting him out of the box.

I haven't seen the Leatherface PF in person, but I'll refer you to Shai's "Greatest PF Ever" thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32169

I haven't heard too many good things about classic Freddy. That said, I haven't seen it in person either.

Leatherface. The other two just look too stagnant, statue like. Leatherface looks like he jumped off the screen, to me anyway.

I have all of them... both Freddys, both Jasons and Leatherface, and I would have to say that as a displayed Premium Format, the Leatherface beats the others easily! If you can get all three, do it, but if you can only get one, get Leatherface!

I have all of them... both Freddys, both Jasons and Leatherface, and I would have to say that as a displayed Premium Format, the Leatherface beats the others easily! If you can get all three, do it, but if you can only get one, get Leatherface!

:lecture

Listen to Lonnie, he's old, and in some cultures I think that counts for something.

I know, he does look good, gory and scary, but his stuffed up belly kept annoying me, so he had to go !

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

The belly doesnt bother me. Since I never actually touch my PF other than to dust, it never crosses my mind.

Back