Hot Toys Customer Service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P@CK@R@CK

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just wanted to let all you fellow Freaks know that HT customer service is fanflucking-tastic. I must admit in the past I've had a real hard time getting in touch with them (multiple emails with no response). Well I'm here to say they have started listening to collectors a giving a shat about our satisfaction. I originally emailed them on March 30th about my Alien Warrior's leg issues and got an email yesterday informing me that 2 replacment legs and feet are on their way. They requested photos of the broken parts and proof of purchase. Don't lose hope if you have a broken HT item they are standing by their products.
BTW the email addy I used was -> [email protected]

I did the same, I emailed about 10 times asking them to send me an Aliens Warrior leg too thru the website before I got a response saying they'd send me one. They didnt ask for a photo or any other info.

They told me to write back when I received it and I did that and also asked that they make any future Aliens more sturfy so we'd get our money's worth as they were so damn expensive. I also said I knew they had to replace lots of Aliens parts cos I read all about here on Sideshow Freaks. They replied saying they'd take it onboard.

I might say my whole predator was broke into tiny pieces and is unfixable !.
:lol they might send me a brand new one !.

I've seen them in Aussie etailers sites recently, collectoyables or something like that the site is called.

Man i wish they could be local in norway aswell lol. But i cant buy this stuff ANYWHERE. And it sucks balllzzorzor.

All is now right in the universe. Got 2 complete legs from HT. I must say the feet fit tighter. I'm not about to do any stress testing on the knees.
HT_Legs.jpg

Last edited:
They sent you TWO???!!! *********!! I wish I asked for an extra one noweven though I needed only one!!

At the price we pay for these figures from ANY of the "big three", (Hot Toys, Medicom and Sideshow), I fully EXPECT the customer service to be this good.

That being said, I also know that they are bound by few laws and could just make us send them back for a refund minus shipping, which, I am sure, none of us wants to do. If we didn't want the figures, we wouldn't buy them in the first place (for the most part, anyway). So yes it is VERY COOL that they are willing to back up their products with this level of effort toward customer satisfaction.

Kudos to Hot Toys.

At the price we pay for these figures from ANY of the "big three", (Hot Toys, Medicom and Sideshow), I fully EXPECT the customer service to be this good. So yes it is VERY COOL that they are willing to back up their products with this level of effort toward customer satisfaction.
At the prices we pay for these figures I'd fully expect them to not fecking break so goddman easily. I mean, Louis Vuiton charge $hltloads for their products but they last so at least the consumer knows the price they pay goes somewhere for them.

Hot Toys - "made in Hong Kong" says it all.

At the prices we pay for these figures I'd fully expect them to not fecking break so goddman easily. I mean, Louis Vuiton charge $hltloads for their products but they last so at least the consumer knows the price they pay goes somewhere for them.

Hot Toys - "made in Hong Kong" says it all.

I don't really think that is a fair comparison. Toys are much more intricate and delicate than bags. Its not like LV bags last longer than no name brand bags. I do agree that some of the material Hot Toys uses could be better. But I still have to applaud their customer service!

I don't really think that is a fair comparison. Its not like LV bags last longer than no name brand bags.!
"No name" brand bags do not compare to LV bags which are hand-made - that's like comparing a Ferrari to a Skoda - Lv bags are made with life-long guarentees and they're meant to last forever and for the price you'd pay you'd expect that - they are that expensive for a reason. Trust me, my GF, a desinger brand conisseur knows about this and even I work close to that industry.

Point being you pay a lot for Hot Toys and Louis Vuiton as they are both high end products in their respective industries - with expensive prices you should expect high quality, not just slap a high price-tag on just cos you can.

Last edited:
Back