Upper Deck's Subcast line is DONE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, it just wasnt clickin n wasnt selling very well. i have the iron man and ghost rider though and i love it. was really hoping for a hulk, oh well

Thats to bad...I have iron man, wolverine, and ghost rider and they are pretty cool statues...oh well...more money for sideshow!! :D

i just picked up Spidey. it'll be the only one out of the line. dang, all these Marvel lines are getting cut! Marvel Zombie busts were recently canned. :(

Marvel needed to tone down their license...and the weak got cut...$$$ is tight these days for many and I am sure "the statue boom" will slow as well.

I hoping this means really cheap prices on the secondary market. I wanted the Iron Man one but not enough to pay retail for it.

they've been very cheap on the second market, i got my ghost rider for $40 shipped

Lowest I found for IM was over $50.....I'm still waiting for less.

got Spidey today. it's a cool collectible!

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

even the box is cool!

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

Are they heavy . . do they feel well made ?

I do think they are kind of neat . . .

I'd be willing to trade the IM one i won and got coming for a SW sidious/sith anakin/anakin/jedi luke/ any of those figs. pm me if interested.

Back