Favorite Alien Films

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Alien Films

• Alien

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Aliens "Alien 2"

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Alien 3

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Alien: Resurrection

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My favourite changes everytime a watch one but A:R is always at the bottom cos it sucks the sweat off a dead gay emo's balls.

very hard choice for me between the first 2 but still with 3 and 4 close behind , I have been a massive alien fan for years. I know if I say one movie later I will come back and correct myself :lol.
Hmmmm.... I will have to say Aliens for now.... no A L I E N.
No aliens...
Ahhhh... forget it.

A L I E N

The original remains number one to me, but i have absolutely no problem with Aliens or Alien3 either! I just love the smooth dome and biomechanical monster and editing and character development and landscape and space jockey and mystery and tension and so many things about the first...

Andrew
:stick

Alien easily.
It's timeless, whereas Aliens does reek of 80's bravado and action flicks with smart-ass comments. Still cool and very enjoyable, just not as much a classic.
I'd say A3 is second for me and A:R is a distant fourth.

Aliens all the way!Kick ass machismo Marine Corp.who end up getting there asses handed to them.High tech weapons-including the autonomous sentries and some bad-ass vehicles.My favorite alien design,(hats off to H.R.Giger-El Creator!)The ultimate bad-ass ^^^^^(the Queen,not Ripley=}and a power loader vs.Queen battle at the end!Saweet! Alien3 sucked for killing off all the great characters in the second film-they just couldnt catch a break!And Alien4 was a waste of time. Preagnant Queen alien?Come on!

ALIEN by a longshot...the film is timeless. Aliens (2) hasn't aged as well and for lack of a better word is dated.

Aliens is my favorite, followed by Alien.

My first Alien film I was was Resurrection, though I knew of the others. I even had toys from Aliens, but never saw the film 'til after Resurrection.

I wasn't a fan of Alien 3. I think I prefer to watch Resurrection over that one.:banana

Back