The 6 best movie pfs ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so I'm redesigning my collection room and 6 detolfs are going across the wall.
In the detolfs will be going figures and above each one a pf from a different movie.
I already have the darth maul pf to represent star wars. I'm thinking of getting robocop but I'm not so sure , I think they may have got to many things wrong for my taste. If you could say 6 movie pfs that would be the best 1st to last what would they be ?

Thats a hard question... probably the most important is what are you into most. Or what figures are you planning on displaying in the Detolfs.

Excluding any Marvel PF's and limiting to just 1 star wars PF:

1. Lurtz
2. Darkness
3. Darth Vader
4. Hellboy
5. Ash
6. John Wayne

I would recommend the John Wayne, if you like westerns at all. It's a really great piece.

You have an interesting idea, and if I were to do it I would choose:

1. Boba Fett or Darth Vader
2. Indiana Jones (SDCC, hopefully)
3. Connery Bond or Brosnan Bond
4. Hellboy or Robocop or Frankenstein
5. Aragorn or Lurtz
6. John Wayne

1 Vader
2 Darkness
3 Terminator
4 Indy
5 Lurtz or Gandalf or Aragorn
6 John Wayne

1 - LOTR - Lurtz
2 - Star Wars - Darth Vader
3 - Horror - Jason PF
4 - Classic Horror - Dracula or Bride & Monster Set
5 - Sci-Fi - Terminator
6 - More Sci-Fi - Dog Alien Maquette or Pred Maquette

C'mon go with some 1:1's! The Scarface 1:1 bust is fantastic. Plus you know one day they are going to release the Godfather life size bust as well. Those are some great movie memorabilia.

I like the Leia Exclusive PF as well, even more than the Maul.

Well, before you consider everyone's suggestions, I would measure out the PF's you want to display to make sure they will fit inside a detolf in the first place. I'm not sure if Darkness would fit inside a detolf because of his width, not by his height. Same with Grievous.

Well, before you consider everyone's suggestions, I would measure out the PF's you want to display to make sure they will fit inside a detolf in the first place. I'm not sure if Darkness would fit inside a detolf because of his width, not by his height. Same with Grievous.

He said the PF's will go on top of the Detolfs, zo no real problems, except maybe Grievous, because you will not be able to place the Detolf against the wall because of the depth of GG.

I only have one now but it's my favorite. Dagobah Luke and Yoda. :rock If I were going to get a second or third it would be Boba and ESB Vader if SS ever makes one.

As others have said, it depends really on what you like, but if really want opinions on the best movie Premium Format figures, here are the ones I think represent the PF format the best! I will list a couple from each major license.

No particular order...

LOTR - Lurtz or Aragorn
General - John Wayne or Hellboy
Universal Monsters - Phantom of the Opera or Creature from the Black Lagoon
Modern Horror - Leatherface or Darkness
Star Wars - Obi-Wan Kenobi or Boba Fett
Sci-Fi - Terminator 2 Endoskeleton or Robocop

Not movie related but doesn't matter...
Marvel - Dr. Doom or Hulk
TV - Spike (BTVS) or Seven of Nine
Other - Napoleon or Lara Croft

In no particular order:

Lurtz
John Wayne (Western or Flying Tigers; they look equally good)
Ash
Darkness
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Robocop

Mummy
Leatherface
Excl Grevious
John Wayne
Lurtz
Hellboy

Monster / Bride duo
Demon Freddy

1. Indiana Jones
2. Sean Connery as James Bond
3. T-800
4. John Wayne Cowboy
5. Aragorn LOTR
6. Elvis 68 Comeback Special

1- Leatherface
2- Hellboy 2
3- Demon Freddy
4- LOTR Berzeker
5- Darkness
6- Grievous W/cape

But not buying some Marvel PF is a Fail IMO. Sideshow's top 6 PF are all from Marvel.

Leatherface and Darkness are among the very best Sideshow has ever done, love or hate the movies.

Back