SS please fix Thor's hammer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The puncuation that is. There's still time to lose the erroneous extra comma. :)

64408-thor_400.jpg

7205_press07-001.jpg

I would almost guarantee this is the same hammer from the Archive set (one of the reasons we knew we would get a Thor PF at some point) so the mold is already made. Of course, they could probably fix it if they haven't started production. Here is the Archive hammer...

6805_image07.jpg

OMFG!!!! How did I miss this? Not an extra comma!!! I'm canceling my order this second!

Good thing you Marvel guys aren't as picky about details as the Star Wars and Robocop guys!!! :rotfl

EDIT: And Khev, I really agree with you... if it can be fixed, it should.

Last edited:
cancel the order for this smallness ????!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe it !!! get a dog or girlfriend boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:

I would almost guarantee this is the same hammer from the Archive set (one of the reasons we knew we would get a Thor PF at some point) so the mold is already made.

Interesting. I've got to imagine that you're correct as it would sure seem odd to include the same error on two different scratch built accessories.

OMFG!!!! How did I miss this? Not an extra comma!!! I'm canceling my order this second!

Relax all you drama queens. :) SS has proven time and again that they're cool enough to listen and take feedback into consideration. There are other things about the statue that I don't agree with (the sculpted cape, his head pointing up instead of at a more foreward angle, his thick waistline, etc...) but those are artistic and logistical choices that I can respect. Grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors are true oversights that, while small, are often considered tacky on a "high end" piece. Its a subtle implication that something wasn't made with the utmost care and competence.

I don't know if I'll keep my preorder, and I certainly wouldn't cancel it over the writing on the hammer, but SS's statues are the best and I'd hate for them to let something so minor and easily fixed slip past them when a simple heads up would have given them the opportunity to correct it.

Jeez people! It was a simple request to fix an error if possible before it went to manufacturing... give it a rest. If this had been a Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or The Dead piece, the board would have been up in arms!!! :rotfl

Back