Season 8 customs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like several other members, after seeing Dark Artist's incredible Season 8 Xander, I got working on my own.
Which led to Season 8 Buffy and then some inspiration from the fountain of energy that is BuffyGirl a custom Satsu.
I'm still hunting for a sweater for Xander, but I'm thinking I'm probably going to modify one.
DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0201.jpg

Next up is attempting to make the green Wiccan dress Willow wears.

Amazing! GREAT job!

Those pictures made me remember how much I want that 1/6 scythe. I had the chance to get Excl. Faith really cheap and I let it go.:confused:

I wish i got an official Scythe too. I made that one since I wasn't paying that much for Faith.

Come on people, lets get that creative energy moving!! Make some season 8 customs and post 'em up here!! Lets have some fun.

I wish i got an official Scythe too. I made that one since I wasn't paying that much for Faith.

Come on people, lets get that creative energy moving!! Make some season 8 customs and post 'em up here!! Lets have some fun.

I think my distinct lack of creative energy at the moment dictates that I live vicariously through you! :D

what head did you use for satsu? looks a bit like something from dragon -- now i want to dig out my old dragon figures and kit-bash a satsu! thanks a bunch! seriously though, fantastic work!

Actually Satsu is my own original sculpt. BuffyGirl planted the seed in my head about how cool a Satsu figure would be and then she started scouring ebay for a suitable head. However we soon discovered there weren't many Asian heads out there that would fit well with the existing Buffy line, so off to work I went.
I have a Renee in the planning stages as well as Willow thanks to Binky's awesome head sculpt. I plan on making a Buffy Drac and maybe an Amy sculpt too.

pardon a noobs question, but what head/hair is that on the buffy custom? It loks great, and i'm trying to find a good buffy for my girlfriend, even if i have to go so far as customize one. ;)

Here's my latest addition to the season 8 line up:
DSCN0367.jpg

Renee!! Complete with her wannabe Xander sweater.

DSCN0368.jpg

My latest addition is Season 8 Willow. Binky's headsculpt works so well for this one!
I just need to make her vest thingy.
DSCN0370.jpg

Thats cause you've been MIA missy.
:D :D :D

Next up is going to be my interpretation of Season 8 Oz. I know I will probably regret waiting until they have him show up because i will want it accurate, but I've had some cool ideas lately. Besides it will be neat to see if my vision and Joss's mesh.

Back