Any speculation as to whether there will ever be a 1/6 Nazgul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...this is pretty much my first post in the LOTR section, but I'd go for a Nazgul...and The Witchking...only LOTR figs I would get though...

I can see 3 at most.. nine just crazy unless they make horses!!!

Thats a good point! The are "the Nine Riders" and were never together while on foot in either the books or the movies.

Hmm. Horses. Yeah.

So the most one needs of a Horseless Nazgul might be five, for a Weathertop scene!

I really hope Sideshow doesn't fold the line before giving us some bad guys... Nazgul and Saruman are a must, and toss in a few orcs and I'll be happy.

Hmm . . this thread threw me off, since the RWOS is basically the 1/6th depiction of the Nazgul (ditto with the WKTF statue). And then upon further reading, this really was talking about the 12" line.

A good point. So if they Do make horses for 12" figs, they are going to have to be THAT big! I'm thinking that the price of that will likely ensure that it never actually happens. :(

I think SSC will focus on the Fellowship before any other characters. Faramir was the only deviation and he didn't fare well.

I think they were hoping that he would, as lots of people were still bemoaning there being no SSW Faramir statue, so thought people would be all over this one.

Back