Need help identifying these AvP figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
I found these on a Yahoo Japan auction, with a "Buy It Now" of $27 (so I know they're not Hot Toys).

The seller listed them as being released in late April. Both the regular brown version and the black version are included in the auction.

Any clues? Is NECA making something I don't know about?

avpalienfigs.jpg

Those look like the Hot Toys AVP snap-kit aliens to me. Think they could be Microman?
The weird part is.... no articulation? :confused:

Last edited:
Hmm.... intriguing.

Now you've peeked my interests as well.
Anyone care to help us out?

OR,

Sabres, how about you buy 'em, and let us know what they turn out to be. :eek::lol

They look like the AVP warrior design to me.

Like Facebox said there's no articulation, so could they be statues? or maybe Mcfarlane?

Hmm.... intriguing.

Now you've peeked my interests as well.
Anyone care to help us out?

OR,

Sabres, how about you buy 'em, and let us know what they turn out to be. :eek::lol

LMAO...I already bought them before I asked the question. I couldn't figure out where they're from and I sure wasn't going to let them slip by.

They're not McFarlane either, that's for sure.

I'm stumped. I don't know anything AvP fig related that's getting released in April. And this is a Yahoo Japan auction, so maybe they know something we don't. Although that doesn't seem probable. LOL

I got the pic around 3 months ago , but I can't remember where i got the pic.
I think Japanese brand.
haulgy3.jpg

Last edited:
I think those are from the Artfx/Kotobukiya range!,packaging looks similar to the AVP Alien Warrior / Scar Predator ones.

Finally got my set of these great figs today.
Really a fantastic sculpt with a really good paint app.

I'll have the companion Predator figures here soon.

Snapped some pics for you guys and one with an HT AvP Alien for size comparison. :pic

100_4520.jpg

100_4521.jpg

100_4522.jpg

100_4523.jpg

100_4524.jpg

100_4526.jpg

Wow that figure looks great...nice sculpt and paint. Can't wait to see the predator. Just checked ebay out of curiosity...$55. Looks like you scored at $15.78.

Back