Multiple Explosions in London!

• Thread starter Psycho Cenobite
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Psycho Cenobite

There have been a few explosions in London! One's blown the roof off a bus and the others have shut down the underground! :puke

All of this is happening right near where I work in London!

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

Yeah, Ive just swiched the TV on, to this, looks like an other terrorised-attack.:( ..It's the world we live on.

I feel sick! This is happeneing at stations I go through and I can't contact my friends as MSN isn't letting me log in and my phone isn't working.

re

So far it seems 6 bombs - 5 on the tube and the bus in Russell Square. 20 are believed to have died at present. Mobile phone networks have been suspended in case phones were being used as detonators.

I feel sick also. Although I no longer live in London (was there last week though) I have friends and family there.

My thoughts are with everyone in our wonderful capital :grouphug Be safe.

Very sad indeed, now with fatalities. And this after the great news getting the Olympics. My prayers go out to you folks across the pond.

Very sad and troubling news - watching it at the moment.

Looks like another terrorist attack. >: Bloody scum! >:

Thinking of you all - and here's hoping the dealth/casualties count doesn't climb much higher.

:grouphug

My friend in the TA has been put on stand-by.

Tony Blair is head back from the G8 meetings but will go back later today.

I feel sick and angry!

PC :balrog

I work in london too near st pauls and its a scary place to be at the moment.
I cant explain how angry I am at whoever did this. :balrog

This is f**ked up!!!

How could the animals that did this live with themselves?

I have many friends and relatives that live and work in London, so i'm praying they're all safe.

After the high of the Olympic bid win yesterday to this today... it sickens me.

:(

Best wishes to our friends in London...these @^%# bastards need to be stopped...enough is enough!!!!!!!

Best wishes! Some that know me here on the board know that I'm quite an anglophile and London is no further away for me than New York City is, metaphorically speaking.

A sad day.:grouphug

Of all the warnings we've had, I never thought it'd actually happen.
Britain, and the civilised world, will prevail though. "Even darkness must pass".

I hope all of our British friends and board members are ok; my thoughts go out to you.

I want to wish everybody in the UK (and london especially) all the best. It's a crazy world we live in these days...

I have 2 cousins that work in London.............they should not be in the areas of the bombs but it's the not knowing............all mobile phones are blocked....to prevent terrorist communication.

My thoughts go out to our European friends. I'm very sorry that this happened. What a bunch of cowards!

I'll be in Europe Aug. 2-17 (Paris, Lucerne, Florence, Rome), so I hope all of this stuff has quieted by then.

I am just so disgusted with those terrorists I cannot even describe it. My heart goes out to all the people in England, to the victims and their families. Just read an article that they are warning Denmark and Italy to move their troops out or they will have also attacks there. When will this ever end. Those are not people. They are MONSTERS. For the first time in my life I am seriously considering never to bring any children in this world. It does not seem to get any better... just worse and worse. Is there any good left in those people? They use the excuse of a Holy war... I thought God was all about love and not all about killing innocent people. :grouphug

It is a very sad sad world we live in and I am very ashamed for the actions of those monsters.

:sick

This sickens me...

I do not understand these actions nor do I want to...:dunno

The people that do this are scum.. As a matter of fact, they are not even people.. They are downright disgusting..
:|

Back