Do you like collecting Heroes or Villains?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you collect more?

• Heroes

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Villains

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Both

Votes: 45 51.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
I prefer Villains from the Weta line over Heroes for some reason I guess I like the sculpts better dont get me wrong I like Heroes and Villains but the only Hero statue i have in my collection is Gandalf on Shadowfax :lol
Though I wouldn't mind the Boromir Statue or Elessar someday

So I guess what I'm say is what do you like too collect more Heroes or Villains?
Cam

I prefer the heroes. Though I have a soft spot for a few baddies here and there :monkey4

The favorite statues of mine I own would have too be the Moria Orc Archer or the Newborn Uruk-Hai they are freakin sweet :monkey5

I like both for sure and it really comes down to how the piece turns out.

What i have noticed in regards to the LOTR line and others is that it appears to be quite difficult to resemble the human likeness.

Therefore with a fair amount of villains being creatures,monsters etc they seem to be easier and usually turn out better but obviously this is not always the case.

I collect both, but I tend to lean more towards heros. Many people say Baddies are more interesting, but I don't really agree. In most cases it's just another selfish a-hole who wants everything HIS way......Baddies can be pretty boring IMO due to the fact that most are the same character with a slightly different path of getting to the same end.

I'll get both, depending on the sculpt and just how much the character affected me. But I generally lean strongly to the heros.

I collect both. There are plenty of good guys I like and bad guys as well. I want a nice mix of what made LOTR special in my collection.

Villains,Villains,Villains,Villains,Villains,Villains,Villains,Villains,Villains,................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,Villains.

Euhhhhh i say Villains.

I voted both ;). Heroes or villains, doesn`t really matter. If you like their looks, you buy them :D.

Back