The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Behold Greatness:
7192_press09-001.jpg

YES!!!

:eek

:bow :bow :bow

Last edited:
I honestly don't think they'll wait that long to unveil the first PF. May, at the latest is my guess.

But I wanna see something official NOW. :tap

SDCC?? If it isn't shown off until then in the beginning of Q3 then it won"t hit until Q1 at thr earliest. I'd be seriously surprised if they waited that long.....what are the odds its not from Raiders??

I honestly don't think they'll wait that long to unveil the first PF. May, at the latest is my guess.

But I wanna see something official NOW. :tap

well they're announcing the sdcc exclusives in may so they might do an indy variant bust for sdcc exclusive

The first PF is the RAIDERS Indy, unless plans have changed. But that is what I was told as far back as SDCC last year. Also, note that the Fertility Idol is one of the accessories. It's definitely from RAIDERS.

well they're announcing the sdcc exclusives in may so they might do an indy variant bust for sdcc exclusive

You just brought up something many of us have actually forgotten about: SSC is also working on 1:1 Indy Bust. Perhaps THAT will be the big Indy item they will unveil at SDCC. But I really think we'll see the PF long before then, and it will probably be up for pre-order well before SDCC as well.

Yeah, I expect the PF to go up closer to the movie not SDCC. Now, I could see them doing a SDCC Ex Indy 1:6th which would be cool.

This better not suck. This is one PF that I've been waiting forever for. That and a Dr. McCoy Trek PF, but I know that one's never coming.

I hope that this comes out before the 12" ships so I can see which one I would rather have. Really tough call, odds are I'll break down and get both.

Maybe this should be renamed "Countdown To The Next Collector Freak Meltdown Against Sideshow" Thread. :lol

You just brought up something many of us have actually forgotten about: SSC is also working on 1:1 Indy Bust. Perhaps THAT will be the big Indy item they will unveil at SDCC. But I really think we'll see the PF long before then, and it will probably be up for pre-order well before SDCC as well.

Is the Indy bust going to be the one we've seen for awhile... can't remember the sculptor, or something completely new?

Also, I'm surprised we haven't seen the PF yet... during the Toy Fair Chat they all but said he was right around the corner.

Is the Indy bust going to be the one we've seen for awhile... can't remember the sculptor, or something completely new?

You're referring to the Howard S. Studios bust. The Sideshow release will almost certainly be a completely separate and new sculpt... especially since the unpainted Howard S. one was recently sold on eBay.

Also, I'm surprised we haven't seen the PF yet... during the Toy Fair Chat they all but said he was right around the corner.

Exactly. I expect it any time now. Hence this thread. Every Newsletter that is released or every new Production Blog has me hoping...

I very much doubt you're going to like it. ;)

Trev

:rotfl

I can't wait for a double-whammy... An Indy PF from RAIDERS and an Indy PF from DOOM! I've made the call--

An Indy from the opening action scene of RAIDERS (not as boring as this but it was the first one I found after a quick google)

displayimage.php

AND an Indy from the end of DOOM

281x211.jpg

or

indianaJonesTempleDoom.gif

Two simultaneous announcements-- now wouldn't they look awesome on either side of a home theatre?:D

Back