Universal's Wolfman Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
The first images of Benicio Del Toro as the title character...I like that it's an homage to the classic B&W movie monster.

wolfman1.jpg

wolfman2.jpg

Looks great. Looks more Wolf-like than Chaney did, but at thankfully he isn't that huge werewolf looking thing from Van Helsing or Harry Potter. Definatley a true "wolf-man."

yeah very cool.

hopefully SS can easily secure the rights.
It is Universal Monsters Wolf Man after all.. .. :monkey1

And to think they only had to give him fangs. I hope Sideshow give us some more Uni monsters. Not having Ygor in 1/6 is a real bane.

Looks very good! A nice homage to the original with a today's modern make-up techniques.

Looks nice but I hold Rob Botin's werewolf from The Howling up there as the apex of werewolves.

Well, there is a serious difference between a werewolf and the Wolfman. Of course there are some amazing looking werewolves from the different movies, but I think that this Wolfman and the Jack Nicholson Wolfman were damned amazing looking. And BDT looks so much like Wolfman already, that hopefully this will be amazing looking. And the director seems to have a handle on a good story, so hopefully this will be killer!!!

Back