Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone purchased custom heads by "wantedyou" on eBay?

The sculptor's name is Mayling Chan, according to the listings. Some of the work looks really good, like the Lee Major, and others look a little off. Just wondering about the overall quality. Interested in the Matt Damon head.

http://stores.ebay.com/Action-Figure-Head-Wantedyou

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    I just got my Edward Norton head from American Histroy X from her painted and its awesome.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I got a neo which is really nice casting but yet to paint it, i think we have a thread with information on the gal in the custom section.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    95 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ragacin View Post
    The sculptor's name is Mayling Chan, according to the listings. Some of the work looks really good, like the Lee Major, and others look a little off. Just wondering about the overall quality. Interested in the Matt Damon head.

http://stores.ebay.com/Action-Figure-Head-Wantedyou
    You are right. Some of the sculpts are spot on while others are kind of meh. I bought the House sculpt which I really like. It is being pianted by DA right now. I know Les has a painted one done in his thread. The other complaint that I remember reading was that the sculpts were not always the proper scale.
    It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I got a Johnny Depp head for my Sweeney Custom. Only had a problem with the head fitting on the body, Just used superglue on the head to plastic tube to body.

Only other problem/annoyance (can be fixed easy) is that once or twice a week I get an email from them about their new heads or some sale thing.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    I bought these two from her. She painted them for $10.00 extra a piece.

I got her Johnny Depp figure head its TOTALLY AMAZING. I highly recomend her stuff. the Photos on her shop site really dont do the sculpts justice. She sends them really niceley packaged too.

Here's the Depp head I got. I jus added thehair.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngelDTB View Post
    I got her Johnny Depp figure head its TOTALLY AMAZING. I highly recomend her stuff. the Photos on her shop site really dont do the sculpts justice. She sends them really niceley packaged too.

Here's the Depp head I got. I jus added thehair.

yeah !
    She sent mine in a love heart box with a bow on , I opened it expecting to find a card but found the head of an action figure in a little purple velvety bag.
    I felt so special

Quote Originally Posted by uscmhicks View Post
    yeah !
    She sent mine in a love heart box with a bow on , I opened it expecting to find a card but found the head of an action figure in a little purple velvety bag.
    I felt so special
    Yea exactly. Definitly a Grade A service from her.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    I've bought her Angelina Jolie, Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd heads. Other than the Jolie being very undersized for 1/6 scale the rest are pretty good, definately the best Fox likeness I've seen