ikea norden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
anyone use these? thicker glass is probably needed, but i'm thinking about one for my ssw stuff.

ikea norden

Last edited:
Yeah i saw that in a Ikea nearby last week,its nice,i would have bought it if i had enough space.

i saw those at ikea last week when I was buying a few more detlof's I do not like the way the stuff would display in them because of the front..

Detolfs rule!!! :rock

DSC06704.jpg

I will check this item at my local Ikea, the Jabba set up might just fit into the base.

I actually picked up two of these tonight at Ikea along with a 3 more Detolfs and a couple of small LACK tables.

I have yet to put it together but I checked it out in the store for about 15 minutes. It has about 15 and half inches of depth with will work great for the Star Wars dio and LOTR dio plus I think I will also put my LOTR PF in their as well.

They seemed to be pretty sturdy plus the glass used was really thick to. It was alot thicker than a Detolf glass. I wish they would give a safe weight measurement on the website. They are a bit pricey but I think all my dios will look great inside of them.

I plan to leave the glass out of the bottom and put GTW Frodo Aragon and Galadriel PF in the bottom and in the top LOTR dios and probably LOTR GG busts.

I'd be interested in seeing pics as well, especially how the PFs fit in the case. I'm looking for options to display my PFs. The site indicates that one shelf is stationary. I'm just wondering how that would impact the display capabilities of pieces that large. But it would also work well with the WETA, I think.

I haven't been to the new IKEA outside Cincinnati yet. Might be time to take a drive.

I still havent got one of these put together yet. School is taking up all of my time right now but I did do some measurements in the store when I was debating getting this one. Here is what I found

The bottom section with the glass removed is 28 ". i plan to put my LOTR PF down their because GTW has a sword that reaches 24". I the top part I plan to put all of the new LOTR dios in their and probably on the very top two shelf GG mini busts.

As for the other one I plan to put all my Star Wars dioramas in their along with possibly my GG statues. I may eventually get one more of these, one for GG statues and one for SS dios.

I should be able to get one of these up sometime in early May and I will definitely post pics of it.

Back