Alien Movies VS Predator Movies !?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which series of movies were more entertaining ? Alien or Predator ?

• Alien

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Predator

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Alf

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok , the ultimate question , in your opinion out of both the series of movies excluding avp. Which do you think were more entertaining alien or predator ?.
Predator was great but I have to go with alien , the first 3 movies to me just rank in legend areas. Not that the predators don't..
I know all the faggy kids will be in here shouting predator as if I was attacking their mum. :lol:lol

Alien and ALiens were good just, as P1 and P2 were, with the first movie being better than the second in both instances...but after that..from Alien 3 on sucked. Alien and Predator were legend...Alien 3 was not. I 'm going with Predator....the movies from A3 on dragged the Alien franchise down. Besides a Predator owns Aliens!

Last edited:
The Alien movies without doubt. The first Predator movie is classic. The second one was okay at best.

Alien3 is underrated, IMO.

Alien3 is underrated, IMO.

I never understood why people didn't like it , I thought it kept the darkness of the original movie and brought it back after aliens ( even though it was awesome ) made it more sci-fi/action.

I think the movie is brilliant.

Alien movies by far. The alien franchise had 2 GREAT movies (Alien, Aliens) and Alien 3 was pretty good.

Predator was a classic. A perfect 80's action/sci fi movie, one of my favorite films, but the sequel was just ok.

Alien franchise wins 3 to 1.

I never understood why people didn't like it , I thought it kept the darkness of the original movie and brought it back after aliens ( even though it was awesome ) made it more sci-fi/action.

I think the movie is brilliant.

I'm sure there are a select few that like any movie...no matter how bad others think it is. I liked the Alien movies until that point. And it was chastised by the critics..and usually I don't agree with them, but in this case I did. And Resurrection was worse than either AvP movie. Personally, I'd rather sit through both AvP's than that garbage.

:mwaha :rotfl No way A3 was better than P2.....

Alien. It has 3 great movies, whereas Predator has 2 great movies.

Unfortunately, we also have 3 really crappy ones(Ala; Alien: Resurrection, AVP1 and AVP-R).

Gonna have to go with Alien. The first two scared the crap out of me. :google The Predator movies were good, but I was never scared.

Im just a Die Hard Predator fan through and Through don't get me wrong I love the Alien franchises too but there is something about the Predator Franchise that appeals to me more than Alien
But I always remember watching Predator 1 for the first time I was about 7 years old and I was Scared when Blaine got killed and also very Scared when the Predator was about too take his mask off :horror, I guess it was cause anything could of been under that mask and I had nightmares for weeks after seeing his face :crying
But now I love the face of the Predator I think along with the Alien it is one of the Greatest Creature Designs in Film :drool

Last edited:
If Alien: Resurrection grew on anyone AvPR sure as hell will. That movie gets the dishonor as WORST of both franchises! :lol

Last edited:
As im hating this i have to vote Alien movies. Exp Alien 1 and aliens, those were my favs. But the Predator movies are also legendary for me ^^.

The "Alien" movies were more entertaing cos there were more of them and had more depth although I like Predator (1987) more than any of the films.

Last edited:
Back