The Crystal Ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🐦‍⬛
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, a newbie checking in.

I didn't really want to start a whole thread for just this, but could see nowhere else for it. Please can admin delete if incorrect. I can also post pics of the individual models, but I assume this is just for entire set-ups.

Anywhoo, my collection to date, (I also have Wonka, not pictured)

Last edited:
Re: Snake Sucker's small collection...

Snake, Welcome to the boards, yes your collection is small but KICK ASS! I love every single piece you own dude, excellent!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Voorhees27, I am especially pleased I managed to finally get a CRM Mr.Torrance.

It's all about the quality..not the quantity, so great stuff Snake Sucker. Thanks for sharing, and once again welcome aboard.:D

Thanks guys!

If I want to post pics of the individual figs, should I post here or try and hunt down the various threads?

Thanks guys!

If I want to post pics of the individual figs, should I post here or try and hunt down the various threads?

Ha ha my collections smaller having just gotten into it,nice man ;)

Post them here no worries.:)

@Voorhees27 luv your Av mate,my all time fav movie.Gotta luv the REDman.:D

Thanks guys!

You can post them here, absolutely no problem with that.

Oh, and nice collection.

Very nice man,small,but you have good taste to get the best,im a Snake fan myself,have all 4 Snakes,now,get the Eyepatch Snake:D

Very nice man,small,but you have good taste to get the best,im a Snake fan myself,have all 4 Snakes,now,get the Eyepatch Snake:D

I have been looking for one lately actually. Although I think the Medi Old Snake has too many issues, will still probably end up getting him though.

"DAAAANNNNYYY!! I'M COMING BOY!!!"

Thank. I tried copying and pasting in the code....wrapping various bits like HTML or PHP around it and it STILL only shows code?!?

What am I doing wrong? I have embedded videos before in other threads.

:lol yes just tried aswell.

i know you cant embed videos in the introductions section so i suppose it applies here aswell, dont know why :dunno

just post a link :lecture

Back