Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Xbox360 exclusive

8 week beta free when xbox live arcade game "Commando 3" is purchased this spring

(actual screen shots)

hdremix2ru1.jpg

hdremix1ie0.jpg

*phew*

I've been looking forward to this title, and these screens are making me want so bad, it hurts. :monkey5

its like playing an Anime! looks great.

Is this going to be like a downloadable content thing? (which I hope not) or will it be sold as an actual disk?

just played the beta today, really good fun, on ken & ryu in the beta, but tournaments are fun, when your not fighting you can chat with the others guys watching the current fight.
The guys I was playing with were hysterical, really good smack talk

will definitely be buy the full release from arcade when it comes out

PS. commando 3 is good fun, old school narc type shooter (3 player co-op)

I will beat all your asses SO bad at street fighter. Going to download beta tonight, hope it's fun. Any news on which characters will be in it? Just the normal from SFII?

I'm probably going to get this for the ps3 (can't stand the 360 controller for fighting games).

I've been following the progress of this for a while, and i wish they stuck with the more traditional sprites (as originally planned) rather than scrapping them all and having Udon (the guys who draw the SF comic) redraw the entire game in their style... (which probably resulted in the super-long delay). Udon also don't seem to be able to animate their art properly... =(

The real thing that's getting me excited are the gameplay tweaks to make character more balanced, based on feedback and suggestions from the top SF players.

Image2.jpg

SD-and-HD.gif

Back