Where did you come up with your Gamertag?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimera 1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mine is Chimera 1:
Since I am mixed (Father Black, Mother White) this really symbolizes me.
In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a goat, and the tail of a dragon (sometimes it has multiple heads).

Also a chimera is an animal that has two or more different populations of genetically distinct cells that originated in different zygotes. (Thanks wikipedia).

A little more recent but after I picked my gamertag, the Chimera are the enemy from Resistance: Fall of Man.

Mine is really creative. It's the first letter of my first name. Then my last name...and my favorite number is 21.

It's my board name and has been my online alias for years.

Pretty much mine as well. I added the Tepes due to my liking of Dracula and vampires. I originally had just BadMoon on my Live account but I let that lapse about a year after Live came out. I wasn't ever able to get it back. Why BadMoon? I guess to me that name represents all things that go bump in the night. And since I like to go bump in the night I picked that name. :naughty

I've always been a fan of the X-Men and some of the second (or possibly third) tier characters and thought Havok (Cyclops' little brother) was a cool character.

xop_havok.jpg
So, when I started playing in local Halo 1 (pre Xbox Live) tournaments I needed to come up with a tag. Went with Havok.

So, when it came time to get Live I decided to take the first two letters from my last name (Mc) and add a little Havyck. McHavok was taken - the b@stard.
:D

I kill all :D

What about the Loki part?
Are you a trickster?

Last edited:
I went grey at about 26 and a friend of mine used to call me

Mooncat with reference to the silver hair

Ive used it as my online name for years

Gaming, forums, etc

I wanted DuneDain but it was taken so I figured since I never owned an Xbox before I would get killed a lot so if thought of DeadDuneDain.

Back