Custom Saving Private Ryan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customfig

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any body here got some cool custom Saving Private Ryan figure that they might wanna share with?

Here are some of mine.

Picture008-1.jpg

Ryan.jpg

SPR2.jpg

Picture028.jpg

i LOVE that Longbow Miller sculpt and had been hoping they might cast it in Hydrospan to make it just a bit bigger, but yours Toylion looks to be bigger than others i've seen. looks great.

Thanks guys, glad you like them. Ryan is from the 2 pack. The helmet on Miller is a metal BBI. It's smaller then the Dragon helmet. I still have to put the Captain and Ranger decals on. The Dragon Helmet is by Millers left foot and the helmet by his right foot is another BBI helmet. Youcan see the decal I tried to put on the BBI near the Dragon helmet, but I didn't have a sealer and it peeled off.

My brother painted the headsculpt. He's a modeller.

Toylion, would you mind posting some more picture of Sergeant Horvath and Medic Wade please?

I'll have to take some more photos when I get home. I'm at work right now and don't havea computer at home. I'll post the photos when I return to work on Tuesday evening. Here's a photo with Horvath for now. I didn't post this photo earlier because I no longer have the two Millers. The Miller headsculpt without a helmet I won on ebay. It came painted and with a longer neck. I think it makes the head look smaller. I decided to use it for my Road to Perdition figure instead.

Picture027.jpg

Here's my Captain Miller (I've recently made further upgrades not shown in these older pics):

custommiller_01.jpg

custommiller_02.jpg

custommiller_03.jpg

custommiller_04.jpg

custommiller_05.jpg

custommiller_06.jpg

custommiller_07.jpg

custommiller_08.jpg

custommiller_09.jpg

Sculpt by: (Unknown)... Sold from Singapore

Painted by: Josh ("DarkArtist")

Finishing/Weathering: IrishJedi

Kitbashed with: Dragon (body, weapons & clothing), Bbi (some equipment), Hasbro (some clothing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by customfig
toylion, where are most of your custom Saving Private Ryan headsculpt come from?

try Red Planet Toys

Yes, I got Horvath, Wade and Carparzo from Red Planet Toys. Reiben and Ryan were from the two pack and Jackson, Mellish(just painted a mustache and the hair), Upham and Captain Hamill(Danson) are Dragon sculpts I thought looked close enough. The custom Jackson headsculpt looked to small for me.

Back